Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

I read an article the other day that wearing shoes like the ysl tribtoo or any of christian louboutin pumps are super bad for the structure of your feet…and can cause permanent damage! yikes! this isnt going to stop me from wearing mine! what about you??

posted over 4 years ago
kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

I think if you really love the shoes! then the pain is totally worth it!!!!!!!

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i wouldn’t stop, they’re so gorgeous!

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

High heels are terrible for your feet but that won’t stop me

posted over 4 years ago

Fashion_Addict125
Style_council
Fashion_Addi...

I recently read in an article that high heels over time will completely change the structure of your calf muscles…but NOT in a good way. They damage the muscle fibers and alter your back and knees…Oh Well!!! Not stopping me!

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I can’t wear heels for extended periods of time anyway so I guess I don’t care. Heels have definitely become stupidly high these days. When will kitten heels be back in fashion xD

posted over 4 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

to fashion_addict125 i think I’m starting to feel those bad effects but sadly I feel like I’m far from stopping. I hope exercise would lesson the bad after effects

posted over 4 years ago

Kittany
Style_council
Kittany

I am a huge fan of the kitten heels too. If its over 3 inches, I know it’ll be trouble for me, but I still wear high heels from time to time too. I wish some of the popular styles out came with slightly lower heels.

posted over 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

still wear 5’ wedge height and other killer heels. as long as i know just when to wear it and how long, it doesnt matter

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

any heel can be bad for you, but only really if worn in excess. Frankly, as long as you take care of yourself, it shouldn’t be an issue, and louboutins are actually ten times more comfortable and better for your feet, not worse!

posted over 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

They are worse for my bank acct than my feet so I dont see why I wouldnt wear them if I got them free! (dreaming!)

posted over 4 years ago

anothercaroline
Style_council
anothercaroline

YSL’s tribute sandals are actually very comfortable. As a person who has very broad feet, I was pleasantly surprised. Most of my shoes are 5 inches, but some are more comfortable than others. I’m only 19 and I’ve already got really ugly bunions (partly due to genetics) so I’m staring to limit myself to wearing heels a maximum of 3 times a week.

posted over 4 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i have an injury to my back and i get PAINFUL backaches sometimes.
but hell i am not gonna give up my heels. LOLL

fashion and style are worth the pain

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION