Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Did you guys know that they are dating? I’m so shocked. Why is it that every boy idol I have get snatched by Taylor. It’s not enough that she broke Taylor Lautner’s heart?

posted over 3 years ago
zoeyxx
New_user zoeyxx is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When zoeyxx reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
zoeyxx

Yes! I was shocked. I think Chord Overstreet is a cutie, and I don’t know if he knows what he’s in for. Taylor Swift basically dishes out all the dirty laundry about her break up after it’s over. Probably just to get media attention. She reminds me of a bitter, manipulative ex-gf that thinks she’s always the victim. I hope this doesn’t become the next tabloid scandal – Swift chord went swift?

posted over 3 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Most artists write about personal experience. It just so happens that she focuses hers on past relationships. She did write a good song about Taylor Lautner apologizing for being the antagonist in that relationship. I wouldn’t hold it against her. It’s the press that always tries to dissect every song and matching it with whoever she’s been with. To be quite honest, I envy her for getting back at the guys who have broken her heart in the past by making them look like idiots through song — especially those who didn’t even look at her twice when she was unknown and are now calling her since she became famous. Oh, and breaking up with someone over a 20 second call definitely deserves a “song” written about them. :)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION