Mitzeee
Style_council
Mitzeee

does anyone still watch it of just me?

posted over 2 years ago
ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

I used to watch it online but I can’t find any good links for this season’s episodes! ):

posted over 2 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

Omg! I was just wishing I had someone to discuss the new season with!
I totally still watch it, @ChicBabydoll I’ve been watching on MegaVideo and PutLocker!

posted over 2 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I love Skins UK! it’s over, though, isn’t it?

posted over 2 years ago

Nawsh
Style_council
Nawsh

Nope, season 6 started about 2 weeks ago

posted over 2 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I love the UK Skins!! I’ve only seen seasons 1-4, cause I really don’t like the cast for 5 and 6..
Love the first 2 generations, though! Such an amazing show, it’s just something anyone can relate to. It’s got a bit of everything and each character is really special. Love that ^^

posted over 2 years ago

SAndreea
Style_council
SAndreea

love it,i love all the generations,every one of them has something special

posted over 2 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I never saw

posted over 2 years ago

jasmine19
Style_council
jasmine19

I loved it when I saw it on Netflix (the British version of course) and hated the American one. Unfortunately being American doesn’t allow me access to the new seasons:( I’d love to purchase it one day. It’s an addicting show

posted over 2 years ago

emmabug
Style_council
emmabug

I absolutely love skins, in fact it is my favorite show! For those of you who don’t live in England like me, the current season is on hulu.com. There are new episodes every Sunday.

posted over 2 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

I LOVE SKINS! Too bad its not in America anymore but I still watch the British wersion on YouTube

posted over 2 years ago

MargyAmbogo
Style_council
MargyAmbogo

just finished watching season 6,sick,season,i didnt like the cast at first in season 5 but the writers took 6 to the usual ……..and they played to sick songs at the end,if your A trance head then after thought by parker and hanson and cramps -RU116 was played from anjuna beats and lucy rose-dont you worry!!!!sick season

posted over 2 years ago

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

I love Skins! I have seen every episode soo far, and I am soo sad that is ending :(

posted about 2 years ago

katrinaelena
Style_council
katrinaelena

I love skins! But the american version of it I haven’t watched yet and they say it’s terrible so…

posted about 2 years ago

shekinahgapay
Style_council
shekinahgapay

I like the UK Version. I used to watch it online…

posted about 2 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

After the first episode of generation three I was unsure, but then Rich looked SO much like my boyfriend (who’s also in a metal band) that I got hooked. I don’t know that I would have followed gen three if not for Rich/Grace because the theatre girl/metal boy relationship is one I live everyday. lol But Generations 1 and 2 are still totally obsess worthy and I rewatch them all the time. Cassie Ainsworth is my ‘spirit animal’ I swear. lol

posted about 2 years ago

carouth
Style_council
carouth

I just started it, and I love it!

posted about 2 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Skin first generation was amazing. I still rewatch those series every now and then.

Second generation was ok but not quite the same.

Third generation was so far fetched and absolutely ridiculous. The acting was terrible and it lost everything that it had about it. I stopped watching after a few episodes.

They should have ended it with the first generation. They just ruined it by going too far.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION