Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
libys11
Style_council
libys11

i was all for the fashion and winners!!!

im all for the hurt locker and avatar. i think both films were outstanding.. but don’t you find it disturbing that a war movie won over an environmental one? hmmm.. makes you think of what is happening in today’s world, yes?

on the lighter side of things.. im so happy that sandra bullock and jeff bridges won! it’s finally their time to shine (as i would say.. hahaha!). and Up won too!!! yay!

posted over 4 years ago
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I had never watched the Oscars before, but for some reason I was glued to the TV yest! They were awesome!! I’m glad for all the winners!! Most of the one’s I wanted to win won! I haven’t seen the HUrt Locker, but heard it was real good, and obviously it was if it took home all these awards!!

posted over 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

Did anyone notice the dresses? Because wtf was Charlize Theron wearing? She had rose boobs. ROSE. BOOBS. What!

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

@ invigorate…i agree! I think if the dress didn’t have those roses and maybe a diff material it woulda been ok!! But that lookd a lil tacky!

posted over 4 years ago

Danyyyy
Style_council
Danyyyy

i love the Jennifer Lopez` dress <3

posted over 4 years ago

dancekimmidance
Style_council
dancekimmidance

@libys11, i agree with you there. it kinda shows what the world is like now. but i thought most of the ‘best dressed’ deserved their title :]

posted over 4 years ago

booboo21
Style_council
booboo21

One word for me(well two):Carrie Mulligan!~!!!!!!

Her hair was chic, her dress was unique and gorgous!!!

I LOVE her!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION