Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

what fashion represents earth?

so, bit of a days old new news

apparently nasa found a way that life/organisms that can live without the basic building blocks that the thought is the ‘essentials’ for life. (nasa finds new life)
essentially, the scientists have been looking for life in outer-space based on the elements that human beings live on, namely : carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur.
now they discovered on Earth something that has the building blocks from arsenic (something lethal to most living things on Earth)

In short, this expands the possibility of finding other life forms on elsewhere rather than just for the 6 basic ingredients listed above.

so. i guess my question is (tying it to fashion)
if we were to meet aliens from outer-space.. and let’s assume that they are similiar to our physiology (humanoid), or … if you want to go wild… say they are living crystals.
how do we introduce our fashion trend to them? who’s the better ambassador to dressing? what type of clothings define…Earth (i mean, i get the whole star trek spandex thing… but, really?)

posted over 3 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

oh yeah I heard about this, its pretty cool! honestly, if we met aliens, fashion would be the last thing on my mind^^;

posted over 3 years ago

shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

@boredstephanie: good point…

posted over 3 years ago

Bstellar
Style_council
Bstellar

i agree.

posted over 3 years ago

shootingstar
Style_council
shootingstar

well then…. forget fashion. i try too hard to make it into topic.

how about first contact (not the movie)?
….. do you think we as human-beings will act stupid and hysterical? or smart and logical, when we see the light shining from above?

posted over 3 years ago

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

Depends on who the person is, really.

The population as a whole I’m guessing will be stupid and hysterical, basing everything on the schema that aliens are green and live on spaceships. Because most people are stupid and act hysterical when it comes to things they aren’t familiar with.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION