Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

I personally dont believe in it. What do you think?

posted over 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I don’t doubt the existence of the historical Illuminati in 1770s Bavaria, but I think some of the things people like to put up to the Illuminati today seem pretty far-fetched and ridiculous.

I think most conspiracy theories are bunk in general, though. Think of the times groups have tried large-scale conspiracies— like Watergate. The larger they get, the more fantastically they come crashing down. Humans are bad at keeping large-scale secrets.

posted over 3 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

there’s no believing or not believing, the right attitude is neutral actually, because most people reject the whole idea before even knowing anything about it just because it is an opposition from everything that they learned in school so far. On what were you thinking?
Illuminati would be enlightened, the one that was given a certain knowledge, having power because of that knowledge.There’s nothing controversial about the fact that only the ones that are a part of the “high” society or have connections
( for example our former president Tito was a mason and he ruled for more than 50 years! that’s a well known fact!) are wealthy and stuff get to the “throne”, I don’t really understand why people find that thrilling or unusual or unacceptable. That’s how it goes. Some "conspiracy theories are very plausible, I just wish people knew more about the facts before they reject the whole idea.

posted over 3 years ago

paola_200494
Style_council
paola_200494

OMG this is so weird i just finished reading Angels and Demons. I didnt know it was an actual brotherhood…..thats kinda creepy

posted over 3 years ago

adelejoanna
Style_council
adelejoanna

Wow, I thought it was fact?

Adele – http://moltocuriosa.com/

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION