Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

eBay is becoming increasingly frustrating for me, as a seller, since all the fees have been hiked up. I don’t know if this is because it didn’t meet profit expectations last year and is trying to make up for it this year, or what….(Although, as a buyer, I still find it to be the easiest place to find a specific item I want.)

In any case, I’m in the middle of switching over to iOffer, which is really user-friendly and has substantially lower fees than eBay. And I’ve also been using Etsy quite a lot, both as a seller and buyer — I love it!

Do any of you use eBay alternatives?

posted about 5 years ago
CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

You can also sell on Chictopia :-)

posted about 5 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

Bigcartel; I’ve been seeing a lot of people pop up over there.

posted about 5 years ago

RebeccaLau
Style_council
RebeccaLau

Craigslist (I haven’t tried this since it seems weird to meet up.)

Livejournal, forums: Soompi.com (really hard to make a sale on these sites since everyone wants to negotiate or trade, but I’ve made a tidy profit in the past, not so much now because of the economy)

posted about 5 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

etsy.com

posted almost 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION