SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Necca
Style_council
Necca

Why is it so hot!?

I have a theory that with the magnetic poles switching polarity that it will make our seasons change when they occur.

posted over 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Maybe it’s compensating for how cold the rest of the country is right now? Because it looks like it’s kind of insane everywhere except California.

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

it was pretty warm in san francisco today which is rare. Even warmer than a lot of summer days….the weather is going crazy….climate changeeee

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

yes, it was super hot in sf today i thought i was going to get a heat stroke. not cool

posted over 3 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

It was even hotter where I live (right by the water) than inland! So freaking weird.

posted over 3 years ago

imkerricool
New_user imkerricool is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When imkerricool reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
imkerricool

Want to trade? Im from Boston MA and its been like 10 degrees outside, and we have received 70 inches of snow so far this winter, with 2 more months left. I am ready to get my tan on!!!

posted over 3 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Please? I’ve not been in snow since I was really little, I can’t even remember it.

posted over 3 years ago

eudaemonic
Style_council
eudaemonic

Today was pretty cold and I hear it’s going to get even worse D:

posted over 3 years ago

huongface
Style_council
huongface

its hot in san jose too!

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

its very hot at my place too, i hate it

posted over 3 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

our weather is very bipolar. last week in san diego it was in the 90’s and tomorrow it’s supposed to be windy and raining. boo :(

posted over 3 years ago

purplewang
Style_council
purplewang

Apparently it was going to snow in SF, but now it’s sunny outside! I’m not sure if I should be happy or sads (I wanted it to snow).

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

maybe cali is being a heat-theif. ahnold sent out a bunch of heatmisers to eat up all the heat and bring it to cali. :P

but on a more serious note, I do seriously believe this is due to global warming. not the human-caused one that people like to rant about, but the one that includes the fact that this is just the earth’s natural cycle. i think it will only be a matter of time before our seasons continue to hit record extremes and strange occurings will happen all over the place.

posted over 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Ugh I knoooooow. Then we got a random rainstorm, then its over 100 again. I hate hate hate the heat, I am a total wuss when it comes to hot weather. Once it hits 80 degrees, I feel like dying XP I can not handle it. On the flip side, I can take a lot of cold.
I can’t wait to grow up and move to Washington.

posted almost 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I have to say it’s been like the opposite for me. It was raining up until less than a month ago—and it’s almost august :/. I feel like the summers are much, much longer but start much, much later than usual. hmmm..

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION