Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

There is a new device on the fight against rape, it’s called the anti-rape condom. If threatned to be attacked, the woman is to insert a plastic condom that has spikes, teeth on the inside to harm the attacker. The condom would latch on to the penis and be impossible to remove without the help of a doctor. They only cost a few bucks and are told to soon be found on the market. What do you think about this?
Heres a quick video to explain more…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ebFm5R8pM

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

I had never heard of this!
But I don’t think it’s the solution to stop abuse against women.
It’s afull how raping women is used as a war strategyin Africa, and that there are myths going around that having sex with a virgin would cure aids.(to be sure they have sex with virgings, young girls and babies get raped to death, its so sickening) I think the international community needs to do something about this kind of thing instead of trying to gain a better political position in Afghanistan.

posted over 3 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

i think it’s a clever take on the problem, but.. would any girl wear that? i wouldn’t… and if it happens, maybe he won’t run of, but just beat the crap out of her instead of raping her. dunno if that’s what we want either..

posted over 3 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

I think it’s a reasonable idea for women in countries in which they are truly oppressed, but I’m not sure they have much point in, say, the U.S. The reason I say this is that I can see potential for misuse … there are enough twisted people in the world that someone might consent to sex while wearing the thing.

I know it’s out there, but I’m just sayin’. We got such twisted horror movies out there (“Teeth”; “Human Centipede”) that I’m sure there is someone out there with the wronnnggg idea.

posted over 3 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

wow ive never even heard of this topic! this is incredibly informative and thought provoking

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION