Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Valentines day is almost here, any special plans with that special spmeone? State, if you’re in a relationship or single? What would be your ideal Valentine’s day? Or are you not bothered at all?

posted about 3 years ago
sgshields
Style_council
sgshields

I’m single. I’ll probably spend the day in bed drinking beer and watching movies.

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

XD ^sgshields, i love your response.

I’m actually looking forward to valentines this year haha (last year my now-ex-boyfriend got stoned, didn’t talk to me all day, forgot what day it was, then when i broke up with him showed up at my house with a gas-station rose and some old teddy bear I recall seeing in one of his dresser drawers)

But the current beau, I think, is having flowers delivered to me during class (I hope) at least that’s what he’s hinted at. He’s a real romantic, so whatever it is, it’s sure to be fantastic.

As far as my ideal goes…I can’t say I’ve got one. There are different things that might make each one special, and I don’t want to set standards because that would just ruin everything…

locker193

posted about 3 years ago

moonstrukk714
Style_council
moonstrukk714

:(

posted about 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

no plans, no plan on getting him anything, don’t know if he will do so for me. we usually do the same things we do normally and i don’t expect him to lavish me with flowers (although i welcome chocolate =) We show each other we love and appreciate one another everyday so I don’t feel v-day should be any more special. anyway, i think its overrated and useless “holiday” that tries to milk money from everyone.

posted about 3 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

we’ll be busy for the valentines banquet and pre-prom celebration, im in a complicated state until now. i guess we’ll just spend the night on 13th of feb til lunch of 14th of feb in the dream limo with our close friends… we always date on the 13th coz we dont want to join the vday madness…

posted about 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’m kind of meh about Valentine’s Day. It was cool when we threw parties and ate tons of sugar and everybody got valentine cards in elementary school, but since then I haven’t been so fond of it. It just seems designed to make single people feel bad and coupled people stressed out, trying to get the perfect gift/plan the perfect outing. (And it’s not like I’m just a bitter single; I’m in a happy relationship of two years. I just don’t need a special holiday to express my feelings for my boyfriend!).

Since he’s a hemisphere away there’s not much we can do anyway. We’ll probably just spend the weekend beforehand chatting for a few hours on Skype like we usually do, maybe watching a movie together with the “share screen” function, lol. We’ve also talked about getting the same ingredients and cooking the same meal together in unison so we can “share” dinner.

posted about 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I am married and my husband always likes to give me presents on valentines, that is so cute! This time he is planing a surprise, I asked him if he would like me to give him anything and he said for me to don`t worry about getting anything for him, so I am just waiting for my surprise :)

posted about 3 years ago

JPB
Style_council
JPB

I’m in a relationship, but my bf is about an hour and a half away from where I am so we won’t be spending V-Day together. I did send him a nice card tho =)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION