Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Twinkie just got bought by Apollo and we’re expected to start seeing them come back to store shelves soon! Who’s excited? (I am)

posted about 1 year ago
Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

Wow, I hadn’t heard about this. Good to know they aren’t obsolete after all. LOL at the people who stockpiled them :P

posted about 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

That’s awesome! And to think people were going to sell a box of Twinkies for a few hundred dollars on the web.

posted about 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I am really happy to see them return. I just hope I can just stick to my diet :/
I am such a sucker for those

posted about 1 year ago

LapinNoir
Style_council
LapinNoir

haha, i had completely forgotten about the twinkie issue! i had to check ebay, and guess what? i typed “tw” in the search bar and twinkies were the first thing that came up! OVER twilight!! lol. then i laughed even more when i saw that someone recently listed 23 boxes of twinkies (10/pk) for $20,000!! i think he’ll be rather upset over this news.

posted about 1 year ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

apparently these new twinkles have a slightly longer shelf life too (…not like they didn’t last forever already….).

posted 9 months ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

That’s great!

posted 9 months ago

kimicub21
Style_council
kimicub21

Ugh, my childhood. I’ve missed you, twinkies. I think I’d end up buying a bunch and just swimming in them… then end up getting my butt kicked by my trainer for doing so haha.

posted 9 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION