Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

You’ve gotta be kidding me. It’s tasteless that she even showed up…but did you see what she was wearing? Basically nothing. The Grammys is not a club, honey. Input? Better yet, does anyone even like her? I won’t bite your head off, promise. :/

posted over 4 years ago
LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

From Jersey Shore? HECK YES! I love her. FIST PUMP!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita

10 points - Become a fan

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Oh dear…smacks head I don’t get it…help me out here! She’s a bimbo! It’s nice that she’s joining the crusade of curve-loving women in hollywood…but at the same time she’s tacky :(

posted over 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

idk i really like snooki she’s real like theres nothing we dont no about her or that she keeps to her self you gotta give her that but as far as her outfit at the grammys maybe your rite she was a little ahead of her self with that outfit but i mean hey dats her stlye so you cant down on her for that

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I like Snookie!! I think she’s so funny n kinda cute (lk a lil girl). I guess for the Grammy’s you should dress kinda nice, but not everyone dresses nice!! I couldn’t watch the Grammy’s last night, but looked at some pics, and Britney Spears looked horrible too!! So, idk if it’s just cuz Snookie’s a no-body or what?

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita

10 points - Become a fan

chicchica_bo...

Well Britney Spears isn’t much of an example to follow ever anyways lol. But it’s not that she looked bad, she looked very nice and shapely, but not appropriate for the grammys…and while she’s famous, definitely, she’s not…grammy material I guess…not an insult, I just don’t see her as befitting the occasion…know what I mean?

posted over 4 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

I think shes hilarious, I love her!
It’s just her persona to do outrageous things like that, I would have been disappointed to see her a ballroom gown…hah.

posted over 4 years ago

courtneycrunk
Style_council
courtneycrunk

Hey, if you’re popular enough to get into an awards show, you’d go right? The Jersey Shore is awesome :)))

posted over 4 years ago

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

I’m indifferent towards her, I don’t hate and I don’t love her. To me she’s just another lucky chick who got on a hit reality show and is making herself known. The outfit wasn’t bad it just wasn’t anything special. There was nothing really noteworthy about what she had on. It was a plain dress that she got from the Guess Store. She hasn’t gotten the 10,000 dollar bonus yet.

posted over 4 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I’m not a fan of hers, either. And of Jersey Shore. I think it’s tacky. As for her Grammy ensemble, I’m not sure why she had to bear all at such a formal event. Although she certainly wasn’t the worst on the red carpet.

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I think because of her curves, a mini dress like that looked a bit revealing/suited for a night club. Consider other starlets that wore the same length and neckline, but because of their stature, the dress didn’t look inappropriate.
But I agree that the dress was quite plain and could have been more formal.

posted over 4 years ago

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

Or she could have rocked it out. The thing about the Grammy’s is that its an edger version the American Music Awards, so she could have done something that fit her body type and look good. But the problem is you if your a tacky person to begin with its kind of hard to break the tackiness out of that person.

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Ahhhh I love Snookie. I wish I were as cool….
hahaha

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

the face she makes is so hilarious. that whole lip thing. haha

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I think her outfit was inappropriate for the Grammy’s however she’s representing curvier women, especially petite curvier women. Maybe if had worn even a knee length version of the dress, it would have been better. Snookie is too funny, I can’t help but think she’s cool.

posted over 4 years ago

ara_mae
Style_council
ara_mae

I didn’t see her, but I thought the Grammy’s were too long and boring, ugh. Except Lady Gaga and Beyonce and Pink, but the rest was DUMB

posted over 4 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

The Show sucks. Hands down. Reality shows suck. Guidos suck. Wtf i mean, EURO TRASH! Its disgusting. I dont think shes classy enough to go to the Grammys. Nor should any other guido/guida.

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Snookie is ugly and she need a better tan and stop with the hump in her hair

posted over 4 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

snookie is just annoying. shes not even really attractive, the way she has a fake tan thats so noticeable, her hair is always bigger then her, and i just dont like the way jersey shore represents italian americans and promotes an unhealthy annoying attitude/lifestyle. hair gel in that amount should be banned.

posted over 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

i actually love Snooki. Compared to a lot of the chicks on the shore, she was one of the very few girls who were generally real. She may have had an attitude, but generally kept her mouth shut when nothing was wrong and yelled with a reason. She dresses like a slut, but she realizes it and enjoys it and the whole show was ATTEMPTING to find a relationship, but made out when she couldn’t at the end of the night. I think she’s quite rad, in my opinion.

i hate Angelina (bizzlenotch), hated Sammi (needed to shut her mouth sometimes), and JWoww…well, she’s OKAY. but i still liked Snooki more.

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

who the hell invited her to the grammys?!
i mean i like watching jersey shore because its hilarious, but come on now!!

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

The jersey shore is made up of a bunch of losers that waste space on earth. The awful thing is they get paid so much for being stupid and irresponsible. Snooki’s outfit was nothing remarkable but I agree that with her form it did seem a bit trashy. Having curves is all good but you have to know what looks good on you and what looks bad. IE. I have no boobs therefore I won’t wear typical bikini cuts.

posted about 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

She’s so unclassy and she doesnt deserve to be famous at all. Prob won’t care if i see her anw.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION