Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 23272 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 23272 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

So does anyone else think that this woman is majorly CRAZY? Fourteen kids and unemployed? C’mon, what could you be thinking?

posted almost 6 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I think she is insane and creepy for being obsessed with Angelina Jolie.

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

OMG when your dad is criticizing you publicly that’s when you know you are not all there.
And yes, the fact that she is obsessed with Angelina Joile creeps me out.

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

I think it’s even crazier that there are people out there who would actually prefer devoting a huge chunk of time, effort, and money toward a cause like banning gays/lesbians from being able to adopt/foster children (bred by irresponsible parents who couldn’t afford them, or couldn’t/wouldn’t get an abortion, and therefore decided to leave their kids for society to deal with), rather than toward safe-sex/contraceptives/fiscal-responsibility education that would (hopefully) encourage not pumping out babies you can’t afford.

speakslow
Style_council
speakslow

She’s so creepy! I feel sorry for the already existing kids in the family, they’re sure gonna have to grow up fast to look after their little brothers and sisters…

posted over 5 years ago

summerkay
Style_council
summerkay

@ thefieldsofelysium: You said it all. Why a bunch of old people (a.k.a. the government) who sit around all day can’t figure that out is beyond me.

posted over 5 years ago

Memosne
Style_council
Memosne

@thefieldofelysium and summerkay: You guys are both totally right.

Octo-mom is at fault here but what I have to say is what about the doctor that conducted the fertility treatments on her? I don’t think that he used any rationality at all! I mean he must have known about her unemployment, financial situation, and other children!! Not only that, but according to other doctors other women at her age are only implanted with two embryos at once for safety reasons. Why did he implant eight into her?!

Also, a pop culture artist! He did an Octo-mom picture using doll parts. Creepy! I like his Bruce Lee piece the best though.
link it

posted over 5 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

@ Memosne: And that’s why he (Dr. Kamrava) ‘was removed from the American Fertility Association’s Physician Network’ and is ‘now under scrutiny by the California Medical Board.’ According to the article, the reason Kamrava did so many implantations was to ‘keep up his success rate.’

‘Under scrutiny,’ my ass. He should be sentenced to jail for endangering the welfare of not only the middle-aged women whom he implanted, but also the resulting children who are guaranteed to live a hard – if not extremely substandard – life because their mothers/parents can’t afford to feed them all. Of course, those mothers shouldn’t be off the hook, either…I completely agree with the author that the fertility industry needs some serious government regulation. (Of course, I’m all for eliminating it entirely — I mean, who needs to adopt unwanted children when you can have designer babies? But since that will never happen in my lifetime…)

Just more evidence of the craziness and irrationality that plague the human race. D:

posted over 5 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I can’t stand her… but I do admit I was surprised at how eloquent she can speak… I thought she’d be totally different… still hate her though ahha

posted over 5 years ago

whitelightwhiteheat
Style_council
whitelightwh...

octomom is a government conspiracy

that’s all i feel about her

posted over 5 years ago

J_xan
Style_council
J_xan

shes a lunatic! I’ve seen her before, she lives in my city, lol.

posted over 5 years ago

Tashhh
Style_council
Tashhh

Click

Seriously though, I actually don’t know much about her but from what I’ve heard she is insane and I don’t think anyone should have that many kids. :|
@Memosne: Impressive. It is kinda creepy looking but that guy is actually really talented.

posted over 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

She’s stupid, supposedly the grandma was chased around the house by one of the kids with a knife and the mom was too scared to help!

posted over 5 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

creepy! almost forgot about her until i saw this topic!

posted over 5 years ago

dorianbubbles
Style_council
dorianbubbles

If you can’t provide for your kids then you shouldn’t be allowed to have so many. That’s what I think.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION