Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fullogiggles
Style_council
fullogiggles

Okay, so I want to start out and apologize if this has been spoken about but I am new. F21 has a maternity line..what is your opinion on this? Yes, Pregger moms to be have a right to be fashionable but cant F21 items be a little risque sometimes? Does anyone agree? Don’t 13 year old girls shop at this store? Does this promote it being okay to get pregnant young? Doesn’t F21 sell party clothes? Couldn’t partying get that bun in the oven in the first place? I have nothing against pregnant people or adolescent pregnant people but is Forever 21 really sending the right message? Should you be able to buy back to school clothes at the same place where you can buy maternity clothes?? Just a thought…
I would love to know others opinions.
Thanks,
Ashley

posted almost 4 years ago
RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

target, walmart, sears, and alot of department stores sell back to school clothes and maternity clothes in the same store so i dont see what the big deal is. maternity clothes are NOT cheap and i think its a good thing that forever 21 has a line out (although their selection isnt all that great from what ive seen) because there are people off all ages who shop there. if people dont want their kids to get pregnant young they should worry more about TALKING to them about it and teaching them about all of the things they need to know so that they are educated and are less likely to do something stupid. too many parents nowadays dont pay much attention to their kids and let them run off doing whatever, if they took more responsibility then maybe there would be less pregnant teens.

posted almost 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION