Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MaleUgly
Style_council
MaleUgly

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York officially starts tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Who are you guys most excited for both in and outside the tents at Bryant Park?

I’m curious as to how American style will change (or stay the same? boring) for this coming autumn/winter season, especially because so many designers have also been affected by, yes, the economy’s current state.

Personally, I’m more excited for shows outside of Bryant (Patrik Ervell, Rachel Comey, Staerk, Rad Hourani…) than for those inside, but I’m not gonna lie—I still want to see what Phillip Lim’s up to as well as DvF since she’s been having a pretty darn good ride (am I right? Did you see her cover for Purple? IN MARGIELA. COME ON GUYS!).

p

posted over 5 years ago
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Duckie Brown = yes.
Rag & Bone = new pants, please.
Shipley & Halmos = what happened?

posted over 5 years ago

fashiongal
Style_council
fashiongal

Do any of you guys know how can I attend next NY fashion week

posted over 5 years ago

owleyeschloe
Style_council
owleyeschloe

okay, i dunno about everyone else but i was a bit disappointed by the new alex wang collection- except for the bags.

same with marc! i liked the bright yellow cape that karlie kloss wore but i’m not that huge a fan of 80’s style.

as for attending, some people scalp tickets and there’s a lot of people who just sneak in.

posted over 5 years ago

lauralovestoshop
Style_council
lauralovesto...

I have always dreamed of going to NY Fashion week. One of my last trips there I saw them setting up all of those white tents….I bet it is so much fun

posted over 5 years ago

Fashion_Industry
Style_council
Fashion_Indu...

Learn more about New York Fashion Week at http://www.apparelsearch.com/Fashion/Week/USA/New_York/Mercedes-Benz_fashion_week_NY.htm

Also, learn more at the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week website.

Hope this helps you learn more about the events.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION