Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

What is up with all these husbands cheating on their wives? I mean, I know almost everyone has heard about Sandra Bullock and Jesse James and Tiger Woods and Elin. Now Garcelle Beauvais’s husband is playing the infidelity game. What the hell?! Tell me what do you guys think about this.

posted almost 5 years ago
priya2216
Style_council
priya2216

There are always people who cheat. It’s just so publicized now because it happened to all of these stars but there have always been people who have cheated. That doesn’t mean that everyone is a cheater either though, there are plenty of Hollywood couples still together and there are a ton of happily married people.
My opinion is pretty much that there will always be people who cheat but there are also plenty of good people out there; it seems like everyone is cheating on their wives just because of a few Hollywood couples and the publicity it’s getting.

liannanguyen
Style_council
liannanguyen

I think they are doing it for the publicity idk lol

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

Who knows? I think it’s disgusting really, but some people might not be able to handle their own relationship or they don’t equate sex or other physical activities with love, so they don’t think it’s cheating? People do a lot of despicable things everyday with no logical explanation. It’s unfortunate.

gafraser
Style_council
gafraser

its just a gimmick to get more publicity… and obviously it works pretty damn well

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

eh. people are losing their morals. cheating is happening all over the place. Celebs are just well…famous. Everything they do goes out there.

chelsea18
Style_council
chelsea18

its amplified because its celebrities and oh my god how could they they’re on tv i thought they were so wholesome when in reality they’re no different from joe schmo or the hoe next door. i think its insane how blown up it gets, it happens all the time to “regular” people. and no i do not absolutely 100% do not endorse cheating and i never would do it

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I think it’s horrible no matter what the situation or excuse..

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

On the news you either see someone beating up their wife/gf or cheating. It’s sad, especially since these are the kind of people making millions of dollars and not having to worry about how they’re going to pay the bills.

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Modernity has its prices … : /
It’s hard to give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore but I think we need to have faith in ourselves and others. Trust is a big thing and it’s not very easy to attain anymore these days

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

I think anyone who hasnt truely found someone that they fall IN love with, find it easy to cheat. Like before I met my boyfriend now, I found it easy to be able to cheat I never actually did it but when I would talk to other guys and flirt with them I wouldnt feel bad. But with my boyfiend now who I really love I cant look at another guy with out feeling guilty. And also we live in a rotten world full of SIN. temptation is everywhere and if your not strong enough you’ll fall. Just gotta pray for God to protect your relationship. but then again eveyone has free will so. Yea…

sparrowandurchin
Style_council
sparrowandur...

I think in Hollywood it has always happened, there just wasn’t magazines paying for mistresses stories, and probably in another decade it was expected by these high profile men, but with the changing roles of women in our society it is no longer looked past. Celebrities I think have always cheated, but now there are so many gossip rags that will make the mistresses millions, everyone talks… And really how could you ever expect an Actor to really know who they are or want. … oh well those guys are scum.

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

I don’t understand people who cheat..
If you want to sleep around be single! Save yourself the guilt and embarrassment.

kuriku
Style_council
kuriku

I think the research was 70% of all women cheat and smth along the lines of 80% of all men cheat. Not just in marriages though, but overall. Not sure what the marriage percentages would be.

I think women cheat because they feel lonely or betrayed or unloved.
I think men cheat because they get arrogant from being famous, because they want to “spread their seed”, or they just succumb to lust.

GIVEAWAYS on my blog

cem90
Style_council
cem90

Cheating is bad. Period.
But those are only celebrity infidelities in celebrity marriages, a small percentage of marriages in America which make up a small percentage of marriages in the world.

Don’t let those widely publicized infidelities sway your image of what a real marriage is supposed to look like or give up hope for your own future.

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I agree with priya completely. The fact that they are stars makes their infidelities more pronounced.

xxcorkscloset
Style_council
xxcorkscloset

Culture sort of tells people that we all need to be married and happy and have a family and home and career by a certain time in our lives so people nowadays are rushing into marriages that really aren’t meant to be. That’s what I think atleast,

xoxopaige
Style_council
xoxopaige

think of it this way…

no one is going to buy a magazine that reads “Will Smith is still not cheating on Jada Pinkett”

posted over 4 years ago

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

Knock on wood…I hope it never happens to me. I guess when the temptation is always there with people throwing themselves at you plus a lack of time to connect and communicate with your partner, there’s a high risk of cheating. I personally would never and never have.

posted over 4 years ago

hrehughesx
Style_council
hrehughesx

i dont understand why people cheat tbh…you either love somebody or you dont, and if you’re cheating you clearly don’t…so why be in a relationship with somebody you’re not in love with?
just, stupid.

posted over 4 years ago

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

I forgot I already commented on this

posted over 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

i think that people that cheat only do it because they did not got married to the right person

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION