Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
caughtupinpink
Style_council
caughtupinpink

I am new blogger and struggling for traffic and viewers. I even have a current giveaway but with hardly any entries.
All you professional and awesome bloggers out there how did you draw attention to your blog?
Help me out.

xx
My blog is on this tab: Click Here!

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m by no means a big blogger, but I do get a lot of traffic from sites like Pinterest (I do a lot of DIY’s but haven’t done any haul/OOTD posts).

you have a cute blog :) imo you just have to put yourself out there on different sites—people won’t come if they don’t know you exist. but don’t be the person that goes on random forums only to post: “HEY HERE IS MY BLOG CHECK IT OUT” bc it only comes off like spam.

since you only started blogging a little while ago, just give it some time and accumulate more posts! if you want more traffic to giveaways, I think there are some sites dedicated to linking giveaways and stuff like that.

posted over 2 years ago

caughtupinpink
Style_council
caughtupinpink

Thanks honestly, that was helpful

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

From what I see, you have good material but the presentation is still very “template”. I suggest trying to make your own header to make your blog look even better:). I also agree with above,I think the best thing is to make tons of accounts like tumblr, pinterest, facebook, twitter pages for more visability. Appreciate your readers you have, make the connection with them and that will attract more people(giveaways are great, also send them “thanks” messsages or promise to follow their blog). And it takes time for people to start reading, so be patient!good luck!i’m sure you will have a very succesful blog soon!

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

This post is better suited for the Blogs forum than Current Events. Thank you for following the Chictopia Forum rules!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION