Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Fashion_Industry
Style_council
Fashion_Indu...

If you are looking for current fashion news, you can try numerous online resources. One that I personally like is the fashion articles section Apparel Search. Clearly not as well known of a fashion article resource as sites such as WWD, Elle, Cosmo etc., but still a rather good source for news. The Apparel Search site is focused mostly on “fashion industry” news, but you will also find a shopping news section geared toward consumers. You can find the articles area from the fashion news section found at www.ApparelSearch.com/news.htm

My question to you is, What is your favorite fashion articles or fashion news website?

posted over 4 years ago
AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

allure, teenvogue, lucky, W magazine

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

style.com and gofugyourself.celebuzz.com – bad fashion but hilarious!

posted over 4 years ago

Fashion_Industry
Style_council
Fashion_Indu...

AsianGoddess and PeachyPanda, thank you for the suggestions. Those are certainly good ones. I think that style.com is most certainly a popular fashion articles resource. If you want to find fashion news from several resources (rather then from one online fashion magazine type website), the fashion news articles site pulls from a search technology grabbing news from several differnt news sites. It pulls from the Fashion Newspaper site (FashionNewspaper.com) as well as many other news sites. If you are interested you can check it at http://www.fashionnewsarticles.com/

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION