Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Phresh_Kidd
Style_council
Phresh_Kidd

when uu buy ah ’ nice lookinq outfit and uu payed soo much money for it . and uu see somebody wiff tha SAME thinq on when uu qo to work or school .

how does that make you feel lol ?

mee personally , i don’t like it at all . cuz when i see someone wiff tha same thinq on i don’t feel like a tran setter or juss unique lol .

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
TheOctoberIssue
Style_council
TheOctoberIssue

You know what really grinds my gears?
When people go out of there way to misspell things.
As for the crisis,it kind of shows you aren’t so original :/
It doesn’t really happen to me because I twist things around and add cool accessories to make the outfit mine.

posted about 4 years ago

Lubas
Style_council
Lubas

This has never happened to me in my entire life. I cannot imagine it bothering me too much. I mean it just means I found a person I have something in common with, yeah? No big deal and possibly a new acquaintance. l:

posted about 4 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

ive never run into that problem but i cant imagine it being pleasant

posted about 4 years ago

kamalsmom
Style_council
kamalsmom

Its a shoe you really want and they dont have your size UGHHHH

posted about 4 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

it just make me feel akward

posted about 4 years ago

tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

kind of ha. i mean you come to work or school with this outfit that gave you all of this confidence and you think you’re lookin good, then all of a sudden this person comes in with your outfit. i would just stand there and laugh it off but still rock the outift.

posted about 4 years ago

fashionmimi123
Style_council
fashionmimi123

i HATE HATE HATE it. That’ts why have back up clothes anyways (:
And I have this one good friend but she is always COPYING me so I NEVER go shopping with her or else she HAS to buy the same things. YUCK! and its not just clothes eitehr! She copies the food I eat, the things I do, and all the way to how I do my hair :(

<3 Mimi,
mimimentions.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago

bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

I hate it because I feel like people think I’d copied them, even though I know they don’t lol I just get that feeling, I realllyyyy hate it when someone buys something that I wanted because I feel like I’d be copying them then and they would think that too…lol That probably doesn’t make much sense. ><

posted about 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

hmm yeah i guess that would bug me a tad bit

posted about 4 years ago

Mimilove4
Style_council
Mimilove4

I once bought some really, really nice pair of expensive boots. A year later, in 2006, I saw someone else wearing it as well. I didn’t find it annoying at all, instead it was funny. because these boots make a print in the sand saying ‘2005’… :P

posted about 4 years ago

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

It depends. It’s only happened to me a few times with individual pieces, but they’re worn in completely different ways, so to me it’s still individualized.

posted about 4 years ago

AlexK
Style_council
AlexK

It just makes me feel awkward. Lol. But yeah, I do feel kinda disspointed.
But I would never give up on a piece I like just because someone else has it, I’d just try to wear it in more unique ways. And as long as we don’t wear it at the same time, I’m good.

posted about 4 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

It doesn’t really bother me at all.
Unless they asked me where I got it and then bought it and wore it too school.
I’m flattered but hello i wear it to school.

However it doesn’t usually happen and when it does the other person usually never wears it again.

posted about 4 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

kinda not cool but u have to deal with it

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Please don’t bump old threads. Especially ones that don’t fit with the forum topic. Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION