Twitter
Googleplus
MikMecca
New_user MikMecca is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MikMecca reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MikMecca

How you guys feel about Tony Lucca from the voice remaking “B*tch Aint One?” Christina surely had a problem with it? Do you think that song is derrogatory to woment?

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I don’t really get offended by it, but I applaud Christina for sticking up for women.

posted over 2 years ago

MikMecca
New_user MikMecca is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MikMecca reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MikMecca

Im not offend because it really is a metaphor… sometimes we need to stop running in so quickly.

posted over 2 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

I agree Mik! If you actually listen to the lyrics of Jay-Z’s song, it doesn’t talk about women in a derogatory fashion at all! Yes, he says B****, but he doesn’t say, my B**** or anything like that. I think Christina just never liked Tony Lucca from the beginning and was just super disrespectful to him.

posted over 2 years ago

Earthchild404
Style_council
Earthchild404

That and it’s kiind of just an eensy bit backwards for her to be going ‘rah rah fem equality’ (which if anyone has ever heard me rant knows I’m all for fem equality, which I like to think we’ve mostly attained in this society) and run around bleached blonder than ever, in a dress where her boobs are nearly spilling out in nearly every episode and her skirt is one mistimed leg switch away from flashing her panties to the world. She looks like a stereotypical bimbo, and yes I know looks shouldn’t matter, but the world judges by these things so she completely cancels out everything she said.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION