tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

what about it? she’s a horrible mother.

posted about 3 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

that &%h is *&%(^% guilty as sin. I dont know who paid the jury, but that is absolute crap.

posted about 3 years ago

SouffleGirl
Style_council
SouffleGirl

Even if she were innocent, she didn’t seem like a decent mother. She lied a lot to cover up “nothing”. She had no real job and couldn’t take care of her child and still wouldn’t let her parents take care of a grandchild they loved? Ridiculous.

posted about 3 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I was definitely disappointed. :(

posted about 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

She is guilty! It’s hard for me to watch stuff about her cause she bugs me so much!

posted about 3 years ago

KarenKay
New_user KarenKay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KarenKay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KarenKay

I feel like the main reason why the general public is so dissatisfied by the verdict is not only that we always feel the need to have clear answers and someone to blame, but also because the media was so quick to play on our tendency to emotionally attach to events and to want to point fingers and find who exactly did the crime.

And so yes, while it may seem like she was guilty, the fact is that our law demands the burden of proof from the prosecution, and they obviously did not do the job – in turn, Casey Anthony gained the freedom that our law gives all of us. While I’m not necessarily happy about it, I still think it was a fair verdict, period.

posted about 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i will never be able to understand how she could do that to her own child. even though they said that she was not guilty, i don’t think she will ever be “free”. she’ll be walking around but everyone will know what she did. some people may even approach her and try to harm her. now she always has to watch her back.

posted about 3 years ago

Inspirational
Style_council
Inspirational

we need to do the exact same thing she did on her daughter to her.

posted about 3 years ago

Totallyoutcasted
Style_council
Totallyoutca...

There is no evidence that proves that she killed the child . NONE. That’s why she didn’t go to jail; because the prosecution didn’t have any conclusive evidence to properly convict her. All the evidence provided was CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Therefore, the jury cannot be blamed. One cannot send someone to jail just because they THINK they did it.

No, I don’t think she’s completely innocent, but I’m not going to sit here pretend like I KNOW for a fact that she killed the child like some people are. I think the saddest part of it all is that a lot of the people “following” the case, really don’t even truly understand why she didn’t go to jail, meaning that they didn’t really follow the case. They don’t care enough to understand what’s going on, but they care enough to threaten the life of an individual, making them no better than the person accused of murder.

Given the information provided, I can say that she’s a liar and a bad mother. But a murderer? That remains to be seen.

posted about 3 years ago

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

Agreeing completely with Totallyoutcasted here.

I also find it highly disturbing that some of the followers are baying for blood and wishing all kinds of atrocities on her.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION