Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
alison_lee
Style_council
alison_lee

she dresses kinda crazy, (no offense to anyone with her sense of fashion or anything) but i totally admire her for that. anyone else?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

shes so original

posted almost 4 years ago

IvyFab
Style_council
IvyFab

has a unique sense of style..

posted almost 4 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

“she’s original?follow her own path?unique sense of style?”

LOL! you lot are as lost as red riding hood in the forest! Do anyone of you have the slightest idea how the current record industry or media as a whole, actually work? She does NOT make a single decision about her music, which is all carefully crafted for her by the record label executives. She is just a product for sale and the label decides everything about her promotion. Any publicity is good publicity! That is how maintream music or media as a whole operate
posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

Very daring ! :)

@gstyle, thanks for telling, i really didnt know that. lol :P

posted over 3 years ago

andreamq
Style_council
andreamq

she is crazy!

posted over 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

@ KaylaMeow: If you or anyone else here want to find out more, you’d do your own digging up, and not just take my word for it. I work in the media industry but also have been involved in digging up music on my own for quite a while now.

The ‘persona’ created by the mainstream record industry for an artist is done by careful market research and calculation of the potential of sales. Lady Gaga or let’s say, Kanye West for instance do not have much to say about the content of ‘their’ music whatsoever. Multimillion dollar sponsor deals between different corporations determine what happens regarding the music. The individual artistic component is lost in the process…if the artist ever had any potential in the first place, that is!;-)
posted over 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

yeah, shes a robot anyone can tell so fakeeeeeeeee (and the thing about her/his gendre is just more anoying)

posted over 3 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

They had a short article about her in Bust (this was quite a few issues back) about her life before she was famous. They showed a picture of her looking like a regular ol’ indie rock girl. I’m sure she has less say in her music now than she did when she was playing in s*** bars, but at least at one point she did have talent and a creative mind. Personally I think she’s great.

posted over 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

no talent! It was all initiated by the record label and promotion staff! Their job is to create hype and buzz….so that people notice, classic advertisement ploy!

posted over 3 years ago

Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

I like the way she sings but I don’t really like her style://

posted over 3 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

amazing voice

posted over 3 years ago

LindsayL
Style_council
LindsayL

I have recently become a Gaga fan, I think it all started with ‘Born This Way.’ At first I didn’t really like it but it grew on me and now it’s kind of my anthem. I loved Lady Gaga on March Vogue and in her interview she says she feels misunderstood, that her way of dressing isn’t for attention thats just who she is. She crazy, she’s different, she’s Gaga.

posted over 3 years ago

Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

I don’t like her style a lot!

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION