Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Melancholycoco
Style_council
Melancholycoco

let me know. and tell me what are the movies you like as well as the books.

thank you.

posted over 2 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I like sci-fi and dystopian books. My favorite are A Clockwork Orange, Brave New World, and Stranger in a Strange Land. Also just throwing this out there, try reading pretty much anything by Kurt Vonnegut, he isn’t sci-fi but he’s awesome. He is by far my favorite author and is absolutely ridiculous. Breakfast of Champions would be my favorite book by him if I had to choose though.
Let me know of some more modern books though, all my books are from my dad so they are from the 1980’s and earlier.

posted over 2 years ago

RachelPheasant
Style_council
RachelPheasant

I like darker/horror movies: Some favorites include the vengeance trilogy, battle royal, the saddest music in the world and machete (I like b-movies can’t help it). As for books it really depends but I just read Hell has no Limits and was pretty impressed.

posted over 2 years ago

Melancholycoco
Style_council
Melancholycoco

Beccasaurus, That’s good that you know some “underworld” books. yeah! I know what Clockwork orange is. and for that.. I will follow you. and vote you. :) I just like people who have dark intention and dark minds. that is why.

posted over 2 years ago

Melancholycoco
Style_council
Melancholycoco

To RachelPheasant, yup! I know what Battle Royale is,

I will follow you. and vote you. :) I just like people who have dark intention and dark minds. that is why.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION