Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

My inspirations are my parents and grandma, I would have to say that my parents are my best friends, unfortunately it wasn’t that way all the time. It wasn’t until I was in college till I realized this, they truly were there for me through thick and thin! I can’t repay them ENOUGH, <3.

Sooo, who are your inspirations?

posted about 2 years ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

My inspiration is definitely my mom. I think she’s the smartest and toughest person in my life. She’s living proof that woman can accomplish alot in this world. She inspires me to do so much things with my life!

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

So interesting to hear!

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Of course my mom! That’s a given. She has had a hard life and didn’t have very good role models growing up, but she managed to successfully raise three daughters. I am lucky to be able to say that I’ve always viewed her as my best friend, even when I was in high school!

My friend Ashley is also an inspiration. She is beautiful inside and out. Shes talented, loving, completely genuine, and always gives the best advice. I always feel more clear headed when I leave her house, no matter how much wine I’ve had, haha

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION