Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

I’ve come across a lot of people who say “I didn’t realize I had style until I was……”. Then there are others who say they’ve always been fashionable, even as a child.

For me, it started when I was a child. My mother makes jokes about the purses I carried when I was 2-3 yrs old. I remember leaving a style icon, Miss Piggy, in a cab and my mother called the cab company for them to bring it back to me. I can remember being stylish in elementary, middle, and through high school. I’m still discovering my style BUT I always knew I had it.

Did you discover that you had style earlier or later in life? or are you still not sure..??

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

I don’t think I have style. I mean I wear what I like and coincidentally, other people like it too. (:

posted about 2 years ago

lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

I think most of us are in a current search of “our” style, but can easily say just by looking at an item: That’s my style.

posted about 2 years ago

ZoeRae
Style_council
ZoeRae

i learned to dress myself before walking so… its always been there for me. lol!

posted almost 2 years ago

SweetPeaJen
Style_council
SweetPeaJen

Personally, I only really got the chance to “show” my style when I started making money of my own. When I was dependant of my parents’ money, I couldn’t really buy the clothes I wanted to. But since I started working last year, I’ve been more and more able to work my own style!

sugarplumcreek
Style_council
sugarplumcreek

when I got a job. heheheh. I really don’t want to stand out too much because I always hate getting the attention of others.

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I discovered I had style around middle school but didn’t really do much about it until my second year in high school. Although I was limited because I had a dress code in high school, u made up for it during the weekends.

posted over 1 year ago

kimicub21
Style_council
kimicub21

I lucked out in that some of my style actually developed from my mom because she somehow manages to dress appropriately for her age and maintain the edge she loved so much in her teens. I like to think my style is like hers, but turned up about 5 notches.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I still haven’t found my style, unfortunately.But I don’t dress bad either.

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION