Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

Growing up in the United States, rarely do you meet two people of the same ethnic background but that’s just as beautiful as being of one ethnic decent :)

I, myself, am of French, Salvadorian, & a small amount of Russian decent (usually I am mistaken for Italian).

What is yours??

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
CherieS
Style_council
CherieS

born and grown up in Germany (:

posted over 2 years ago

andygerone
Style_council
andygerone

Well I’m Filipino but as far as my cultural background goes my knowledge is pretty limited. But what I know is that my great grandmother was half chinese or had chinese blood in her and spanish. My grandfather’s side is a bit intriguing because his surname is Daniot and it sounds kinda french and that’s all I know. So, I think my cultural background was indeed mixed but I don’t really know that much. Only bits of pieces.

posted over 2 years ago

justluciii
Style_council
justluciii

75% Vietnamese and 25% American

posted over 2 years ago

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

I’m Chinese and Thai. My great-grandparents and grandparents moved from China to Thailand, my parents were born in Thailand and I was born in America.

posted over 2 years ago

sunnyukari
Style_council
sunnyukari

I’m Chinese 100%! Sometimes I wish I were mixed because it would make things more interesting. ;)

posted over 2 years ago

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

im all dominican. My parents grand parents & greatgrandparents are all dominican, i was also born in Dominican Republic, what a shocker lol.

posted over 2 years ago

laylah411
Style_council
laylah411

both my parents are mexican but i was born in the US

posted over 2 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I’m Dominican :)

posted over 2 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

Slovakian, Austrian, Swedish, Hungarian and Norwegian

posted over 2 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

is that how you define ‘american’ these days?

posted over 2 years ago

lovestrucklucy
Style_council
lovestrucklucy

i’m Haitian, Bahamian, and Black..

people always stereotype Haitian for eating cats ? thats nasty, and insulting.

posted over 2 years ago

JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

@ gstyle: well there really is not a defintion for being an American but origin wise, unless you are a native american or such, you are descended from another place of origin. A majority of American citizens originate from immigrant ancestors. I am not 100% of an origin, so I am considered mixed. Both mixed and pure descendents are beautiful things. It is what America’s principles are founded upon

posted over 2 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

@JaquelynAurora; i think i’m aware of that, what i tend to find with you lot is…somewhere along the line, you miss ‘irony’ from any given content!

posted over 2 years ago

thelittlebigspender
New_user thelittlebigspender is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When thelittlebigspender reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
thelittlebig...

Filipino-Brazilian x

posted over 2 years ago

racool
Style_council
racool

Born in Canada. But I’m Chilean and Scottish. But my Chilean side is actually more Italian…

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I was born in the US.
My dad is a Lee, and is a direct descendant (which means I am too) of Robert E. Lee, and Richard Henry Lee, so I have deep roots in America. But, the Lee family originally hails from Cornwall, England.
My mother’s family, however, has only been in America for 3 generations. Before that, they lived in Dublin. So, half of me is Irish and the other half is English.

posted over 2 years ago

SweetPandora
Style_council
SweetPandora

Born and raised in Chile, but mom’s parents were spanish and dad’s granparents from morocco or that zone…. actually some people mistake me for arabic, but hey, I think I look very chilean.

xoxo~

posted over 2 years ago

Nika_Rose
Style_council
Nika_Rose

I’m Jamaican

posted over 2 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

As far as I know Im all Black, but before I cut my hair into a Bob a few months ago my hair was down my back&& grows very fast?? People always ask if Im mixed by my hair.. Maybe there’s something on my fathers side??( not like I have contact with him to find that out*-__-*

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Hispanic, white, filipino

posted over 2 years ago

Chiwidoll
Style_council
Chiwidoll

I’m from New Zealand, part Chinese (mum is from Hong Kong), Scottish and Maori from my Dad’s side

posted over 2 years ago

ThriFABOLOUS
Style_council
ThriFABOLOUS

born and raised in Ghana-west africa :)

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION