Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I don’t know if it’s only me, but the weather is a bit bizarre. It just recently became Spring in New York City, but as of tomorrow it’s going to snow. I just want the warm weather!

Are you experiencing a bizarre weather change? What’s the weather like in your city?

posted over 1 year ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

The weather over in Oregon is our typical spring weather. Apart from it always raining, it’s just been cloudy and sunny all last week and this week. I quite enjoy this weather actually. 2013 has been pretty good to us as far as weather is concerned.

posted over 1 year ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

My midwest area is very weird lately as well! Talked about how weird its been here for two years !!! But its only getting weirder…Irratic, unpredictable, noncommiting(lol) Detroit MI has been my home forever, 32 years, and its never been this weird! Up and down! its realy cold and sunny today, two days ago was a bizarre snow! No seasons lately ….just freakin me out

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

San Francisco is really weird too. But I guess it’s always been weird. The weather is kind of sombre all year long. We would get the occasional sunny days but it would still be windy. We probably get around 2 weeks of “real summer” in the city and that happens in October.

posted over 1 year ago

QuaintrElla
Style_council
QuaintrElla

It’s ridiculously cold and windy here in Britain. Usually at the end of March we can see the spring and despite the rain it gets warmer but this year I just feel colder every day :(

posted over 1 year ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

it’s ridiculously hot and humid where I’m from… Temperature went up to 40 deg celsius today.. And its been like that since its summer.

posted over 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

April is always hit or miss in Seattle. Today for instance, it rained this morning, cleared up for lunch and was warm, but then it absolutely poured on my way to work in the afternoon. It’s so hard to dress properly!

posted over 1 year ago

ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

It was 50 degrees and sunny here in Minnesota not even a week ago, then a foot of snow decided to fall… and today it’s freezing rain. ):

posted over 1 year ago

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

The weather here is always sunny and hot :)

posted over 1 year ago

jamesrojas71
New_user jamesrojas71 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When jamesrojas71 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
jamesrojas71

Hey spring weather is most beautiful and enjoying spring season now.

posted over 1 year ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

It’s the epitome of unpredictable here. I’m cuddled under a heated blanket while it’s thundering outside. Oh Spring, you so silly.

posted over 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I’m in New York City right now! it’s been pretty cloudy the past two days :( but warm!

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

San Francisco weather right now is very sunny but it is a bit windy:/

posted over 1 year ago

AlisonRose
Style_council
AlisonRose

It’s sunny now and then with loads of wind and it’s even raining now!

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Last week it was really hot but also really windy so I was hot and cold at the same time and it sucked.

This week has been very nice weather though :)

posted over 1 year ago

LaviniaMaria
Style_council
LaviniaMaria

Its really nice, sunny, warm, just as I wanted :)

posted over 1 year ago

Melipeach
Style_council
Melipeach

I live in Florida and it is rare when a day is chilly or cold. I’m not a summer person (i love summer fashion though, so that keeps me happy xD), I just wish it wasn’t 95 degrees everyday hahaha

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Texas is super weird too, but in a good way. It’s not as sweltering hot as it usually is this time of year, and we’re actually still getting rain. But yeah, global warming is just gonna make the weather more and more unpredictable every year, so get used to it.

posted over 1 year ago

SouffleGirl
Style_council
SouffleGirl

I live in SF, our weather is all over the map (but we never get snow) We have micro climates, so depending on what neighborhood and what time of day, it changes. You need to layer, all the time. It could be frigid and foggy in one district and super sunny in another…

posted over 1 year ago

jessbelovely
New_user jessbelovely is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jessbelovely reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jessbelovely

Long Island weather is unusually rainy! Usually we only get 2-3 inches of rain in June but we have gotten nearly 10 inches! It’s also really muggy so it isn’t nice hair weather :C

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Very neutral for a summer weather. I think we mostly get our hotter temperatures during an Indian summer (like September and October).

posted over 1 year ago

Ezelaylie
Style_council
Ezelaylie

I’m living in Ireland, so you can just guess what the weather’s like here. :) Rain, rain, rain..

posted about 1 year ago

Dinolaura
Style_council
Dinolaura

It’s raining where I’m from. Hurray for rainy days!

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION