Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Such a controversial topic, and I’m not talking about the MTV show, although the show did spark my thoughts on teen moms. I believe that there ARE responsible moms who are teenagers and that the media needs to showcase this instead. Media influences society, and vice versa.

What are your thoughts?

posted about 2 years ago
lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

there are indeed a lot of responsible teen moms, but I think as we only live once, we have to make the fullest of every moment, of each day, of each period of time, especially teenagers should enjoy life as much as they can before the responsibilities catches them. After you have a child, you have to be there for him and put him on the first place. I like to live by my favourite quote: “there is a time and place for everything”, and I don’t think that teen is the right time for having kids.

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Well said, Lalipops!!

posted about 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I agree completely with lalipops! Even if you are growing into an adult body, mentally you are not ready to raise a child at that age, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t great teen moms out there who are responsible and care for their children. I’m almost 26 and I still don’t feel ready for kids lol but when it happens I will be very happy :)

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

responsibility aside, in this country you are for all intents and purposes unable to provide even for yourself as a teen.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION