Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

I usually go out after a long work week but school starts in a couple weeks and i need to buckle down and fully dedicate myself. Besides that, im so over the club scene. My bff and I went out last weekend. We made so many stops and I really had more fun sitting around talking with the girls enjoying a glass of Crown than I did at the club. Me and the girls are going to Biltmore for a tour and wine tasting at the end of Feb and Im stoked about that.!! So tonight im spending my Saturday cooking shrimp, mussels plus some other goodies, enjoying some Malbec while listening to Beethoven station on Pandora [and chictopia in between stirs]. Probably finish my book later. Im having a lovely time. How will you be spending your saturday night??

posted over 2 years ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I start my day with a nice breakfast, go out and have coffee with a few friends, go shopping and do something unplanned and unexpected at night with the craziest friends I have

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I guess for people who are in a relationship, going to bars won’t exactly be their idea of a good weekend night. Me, I’m more of chilling with friends at home, or house parties, just stay with my group of friends, but that doesn’t really mean that I’m not open to meeting other people. I guess I’m just not into partying in bars since that’s most likely a single girl thing, you know, to meet new people, dance and flirt.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION