Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

What concerts have you been to (not including local bands) and which one was your favorite or the most memorable?

I’ve seen:
Spice Girls ’98
Backstreet Boys ’05
Transiberian Orchestra ’05
Smashing Pumpkins ’07
Jonas Brothers ’08
Backstreet Boys ’08

My favorite was probably Jonas Brothers just because it was so much fun. I was really into them when I saw them so I was so giddy! :D Smashing Pumpkins was also amazing becuase they’re my favorite band everrr. And let me just say, if you ever get a chance to see BSB in concert, go! They’re still awesome!

posted over 5 years ago
1 3 ... 7 8
caffeinerush
Style_council
caffeinerush

I’ve been to see:
- Kings of Leon
- Scouting for Girls
- The Fratellis
- Emmy the Great
- Blur

I also went to Leeds Festival this year, which was amazing. I saw loads of performances there because I was there for all 3 days. I must say that I loved Florence and the Machine the most. I just adore her music and her style. Bought her album recently and it’s on repeat on my iPod. Oh, and I loved watching Jamie T as well. He’s so English and I love him for that.

posted over 5 years ago

GirlOnSkates
Style_council
GirlOnSkates

Last one I went to was The Offspring. I did not want to leave – it was awsome!

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Oh dear, I have seen so many. My first was 311 back in 2004 and the last one I went to was Coldplay back in June. That was second time seeing them. Snow Patrol opened I wish they could of played more.

posted over 5 years ago

shekills
Style_council
shekills

Anberlin played here and it was the only one I’ve been too.
It was so exhilarating & awesome to th max.
Mosh!!!

posted over 5 years ago

Statics
Style_council
Statics

My first show was when I was six years old- I went to an all-ages show my dad’s favourite band (The Stranglers) were putting on, and I can remember knowing all the words and sitting on my dad’s shoulders so I could see. It was definitely one of the most memorable shows I’ve ever been to.

I’ve been to hundreds of shows and around ten festivals since, but I think some of my favourite live bands/acts are:

- The Flaming Lips
- Muse
- Radiohead
- Four Year Strong
- The Prodigy
- Colour Of Fire
- Kinesis
- Reuben
- Biffy Clyro

… there are more, but that’s about all that can come to mind right now!

posted over 5 years ago

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

I’ve been to a bunch, but I’ll just list the most memorable:

Weezer, 2002, Brand New, 2003, Justin Timberlake, 2007.

posted over 5 years ago

lyndzie
Style_council
lyndzie

- N’Sync
- Avril Lavigne
- The Trews
- Kardinal Offishall
- Ice Cube
Ice Cube was theeee best concert ever … he is one of my fave rappers !

Planning on going to see Jay-Z on Halloween ! :)

posted over 5 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

Hmm, I remember my very first and my very last. The first was The Jets for their 1988 (?) Crush tour for my fifth birthday. My mom was friends with a promoter and got backstage passes as well. I only managed to get three autographs before bursting into tears from shyness (there were like 8 or 9 members in the group)

The last was Warped Tour 2003, and it was the last because I nearly broke my face when a 200+ lb. dude crowd-surfed my head into a metal bar in the mosh pit when Good Charlotte was playing.

posted over 5 years ago

Ninahhh
Style_council
Ninahhh

the ramones
all time low
warped 08 & 09
several bumbershoots
bring me the horizon
metro station
nevershout never& the ready set
boys like girls
katy perry
chiodos
pierce the veil
thursday
armor for sleep
cash cash
white tie affiar
jonas brothers
panic at the disco
tiny tim
low
you me at six
the millionares ha
breathe carolina
keeping secrets
natalie portmans shaved head
matt&kim
iglu and hartly
dashboard confessional
the cab
fall out boy
cobra starship
30h!3
hey monday
a cursive memory

and many more…

posted over 5 years ago

yesvirginia
Style_council
yesvirginia

I’ve seen Green Day, Kaiser Chiefs, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, A Rocket to the Moon, Automatic Loveletter, Cute is What We Aim For, and Secondhand Serenade.

Green Day was by far the best—hands down!

posted over 5 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

nsync ’01
scream tour ’05
up close and personal tour ’06
glow in the dark tour ’08
last damn show ’05, ’08

my favorite was the glow in the dark tour. even though kanye has been getting a bad rep lately, that night, when he cried singing “hey mama”, i felt his pain and i can see where his behavior is coming from. but im not going to go deeper into that. it was alos pre- chris brown beating that rihanna was there and taking command of the stage. and my favorite, n.e.r.d. and lupe fiasco were there :)

posted over 5 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I’ve been to
My Chemical Romance x 3
Fall Out Boy
Panic At The Disco
Metro Station
Boys Like Girls
Mayday Parade
Cobra Starship
All Time Low
The Audition
Kids In Glass Houses
Plain White T’s x2
: )

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Soooo many.

Blink 182 with Weezer, Rancid with Rise Against, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Dropkick Murphys, Bouncing Souls, Big D and the Kids Table… yeah, those are the ones that I still listen to for the most part.

But before they were famous: Valencia, Boys Like Girls and Cute is What We Aim For, hahahahhaha. I saw Valencia and CiWWAF in some little bar with a sucky sound system and no one knew who they were, but now people actually have heard of them. It’s funny.

posted over 5 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

Hot hot heat, metricx2, billy talent, mcr, the used, alexisonfirex2, underoathx2, sick city, shiny toy guns, some other local shows. :)

posted over 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I’ve seen heaps of bands over the years! Most of them have been at several Big Day Outs (that’s the best annual 1 day music festival in Australia).
Some of the best performances i’ve seen: System of a down, Powderfinger, the Hives, the White Stripes, Iggy and the Stooges, Kings of Leon, Tool, Muse, Jet, the Killers, Kate nash, Regurgitator, John butler trio, Faker, Evermore, the Living end.

My most favourite ones would probably be lily allen- she’s really funny, franz ferdinand and arcade fire- was right up the front for these!!, rage against the machine- mosh pit was insane!, arctic monkeys- just cos i love them so much and interpol- was close to the front for this one too, crowd was pretty crazy.
And i’m seeing Bad religion and NOFX next sunday. Woo!! :)

posted over 5 years ago

hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

AFI, My Chemical Romance, Phenomenauts, Aquabats, Dance Gavin Dance, Girl Talk, Diplo (produced Paper Planes), The Black Kids, The Matches, Vans Warped Tour 07

lol each one represented a diff friend! Dorky rock bands= friend Andrea
Ska or weird = my ex/friend Will and dj’s= current boyfriend. The Black Kids and The Matches were mine though :)

I realllllly wanna see Mars Volta, Muse, Kings of Leon, Bloc Party and Lily Allen!

And next month I will see Steve Aoki (2x!!), Girl Talk and Diplo again, Infected Mushroom, MGMT, MSTRKRFT. Lol not all separately- I’m going to 2 festivals! :D cant wait!!

posted over 5 years ago

asailorwentto_sea
Style_council
asailorwentt...

I’ve seen; Steps, All Saints, Panic at the Disco, Metro Station, Bullet for my Valentine, The Used, Aiden, Rise Against, The Blackout, Black Tide, Lacuna Coil, Bleeding Through, Newton Faulkner, The Panics and Paolo Nutini x 3
:)

posted over 5 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

Miley, Britney, Metro Station, Simple Plan, and P!ATD.

posted over 5 years ago

uzhasno
Style_council
uzhasno

I’ve been to 50 concerts (I keep a list) and not including local bands to 48.
The best were
Current 93
Amanda Palmer
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Antony and the Johnsons
Manic Street Preachers
Iggy Pop
Patrick Wolf

posted over 5 years ago

saintlillium
Style_council
saintlillium

Spice Girls. ;D

That’s it. There isn’t any bands or singers that I’m super amped about seeing live. I wouldn’t mind seeing Incubus though.

posted over 5 years ago

Zonathan
Style_council
Zonathan

Green Day, No Doubt, Paramore, Social Distortion, Flogging Molly, Blink-182, Rise Against, Gogol Bordello, Warped Tour ’08, and a bunch of djs at different raves

posted over 5 years ago

Lucyann
Style_council
Lucyann

The Enemy, Pint shot riot, The Maccabees, Florence and the machine, The Big Pink, Bombay Bicycle club, Calvin Harris

posted over 5 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

my first concert was the rolling stones(:

but i’ve also seen
cobra starship-twice
sing it loud
forever the sickest kids
shwayze
motion city soundtrack
hit the lights
all time low
a day to remember,
those are probably the biggest names..but i’ve been to warped tour 2times now so i’ve seen alot there.
but im hoping to go to lalapolloza this summer in chicago(:

posted over 5 years ago

CourtneyElizabeth
Style_council
CourtneyEliz...

I saw Maroon 5 last summer and they were awesome.

My dream concert to attend would definitely be Franz Ferdinand. I’m sooooo mad I missed their last philadelphia show!!! grrrrr. :[

posted over 5 years ago
1 3 ... 7 8
REPLY TO DISCUSSION