Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

What’s your type? Physical and personality wise?

I love guys that are probably between 2-5 years older than me. He has to be taller than me in my highest heels. I am a total sucker for facial hair! Those things are what first attracts me to that person, however I’m not shallow. I love guys in all shapes an sizes :)
I like guys that have that shy personality when in all reality they’ll talk to anyone. It’s no doubt he has to be funny without being ridiculously immature. I like guys who are leaders, but aren’t cocky. Someone who has a good head on their shoulders, has dreams and goals to back those dreams up. There’s so much more, but that’s really all I can think of right this very moment.

So, how about you?

posted over 1 year ago
Ashlie_Fay
Style_council
Ashlie_Fay

to be honest, I have to agree with everything you said right there!
I feel lucky enough that I have someone who I believe is perfect for me. He’s got all the qualities I look for in a man….the facial hair, the jawline, the eyes, the intelligence and the wit…except there’s just one thing…he’s a little younger than me! although you wouldn’t think it when you saw us. it’s not proven to be an issue so far, anyway :)
But like you said, guys have to be ambitious! I couldn’t be with someone who just plods through life and doesn’t really care about his future. xo

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I go gaga for smart guys who can teach me things and motivate me to learn more about things. He has to be ambitious so I can be inspired to dream high as well. Being tall a is a bonus for me. lol

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION