Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

There’s got to be a bunch of different types of backgrounds here on Chictopia – what are YOU interested in? What do you want to study or what did you study in college? :)

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

I am currently studying occupational therapy. I plan to minor in Music so that I can practice Music Therapy.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

architecture!

posted over 2 years ago

byWoodsandWater
Style_council
byWoodsandWater

I’m a history and english major, and I love history, definitely one of my passions!

posted over 2 years ago

nathnana
Style_council
nathnana

I just graduated from Law School this week :D and I can’t wait to get my L.L.M in International Law and Economy ^.^v

posted over 2 years ago

EmTrava
Style_council
EmTrava

Double degree in Literature and Management (I’m in my junior year) and I’m planning to take a 2-year diploma course in Fashion Design and Merchandising when I’m done with my double degree. :)

posted over 2 years ago

haikA
Style_council
haikA

I just finished a degree in medical sociology and now am hoping to do a Masters in Public Health :o)

posted over 2 years ago

BiuL
Style_council
BiuL

i m studying law, it`s very complex

posted over 2 years ago

twintasticness
Style_council
twintasticness

Well currently I’m studying Digital Media and Animation. I really like the design aspect of my major and of course the art aspect but the coding part does not appeal to me at all. For people who don’t know what coding is, it’s pretty much making up a web page by writing it out. Every design major needs to know how to code. I’ve realized that this isn’t what I want to do so I plan on transferring somewhere else to study fashion and get my associates in business as well. But hey that’s what college is for; finding out what you don’t and do like.

posted over 2 years ago

VeronikaJorjobert
Style_council
VeronikaJorj...

I am currently in the final year of law studies, but i was thinking maybe i want to start something more creative and artistic, so i decided to try another field- fine arts- movie and audiovisual studies :)

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

i am studying law

posted over 2 years ago

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

im a writing major

posted over 2 years ago

kunicorn
Style_council
kunicorn

I’m studying History and English, but I’m almost done! Hoping to go to grad school for History!

posted over 2 years ago

Kiwi_Bird
New_user Kiwi_Bird is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Kiwi_Bird reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Kiwi_Bird

I’m currently in my third year of a writing course, majoring in Screenplays.

posted over 2 years ago

jadekelly
New_user jadekelly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jadekelly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jadekelly

I’m in my second year of a distance learning FdA in Fashion Marketing and Promotion at the London College of Fashion. In September I’m moving back to London to do my third year to get my BA (the third year isn’t offered as a distance learning course).

Then I’m thinking of doing an MA in History and Culture of Fashion, or possibly Fashion Curation, although I’m definitely leaning towards History and Culture at the moment.

Because I’m a distance learner I also work full time at the moment (it’s a lot of hard work!) doing admin work for the local tip! Talk about polar opposites between my job and my studies!

posted over 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I’m studying English to be a teacher (I’m French) but I also learn Russian (this is my first year) and I speak very well German (living next to Germany) so maybe I could be a city guide or a translator… I love the different languages and cultures and if I could I would travel in all the world :D

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I’m studying to be a nurse, but I would eventually like to be a doctor :)

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION