Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Have any of ya seen the video? What do you think about it…..I personally love it! When I saw it the first time, I got chills….a lot of people aren’t too happy about it….Lk my bf said he doesn’t understand why they put Justin Bieber and Miley Cirus…He said, and I quote : “It’s called We Are the World, not We’re Here for the Next Five Mins”, and I guess I understand why he said that, but I lk Justin Bieber, ha!! So iI thought it was cute!! I think everyone did an amazing job! My fave’s were Celine Dion, PInk, Mary J. Blige, Justin, Miley…those are the one’s that jump out at me, but I think they all did good!!

Here’s the link, incase you haven’t seen it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI

posted almost 5 years ago
SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I think they should’ve given the solos to people who have well-established, noteworthy, and award-earning careers. I’d never even HEARD of Justin Bieber until a couple weeks ago, and it wasn’t even for his music — it was for his penchant for showing up at other singers’ concerts with flowers. That HARDLY warrants a spotlight in We Are The World.

I’m disappointed. There are so many other more accomplished and far more talented singers that could have been showcased, rather than a bunch of kids still cutting their teeth in the industry.

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

ehhh. so i kinda like the new version, but you are right, why are the Jonas brothers and miley Cyrus in it? the original is so much better.

Lindseytweeters
Style_council
Lindseytweeters

the original really is better!I watched footage of them recording the music one by one and they cant sing at all!I dont like the background music either!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION