Twitter
Googleplus
mintblue22
Style_council
mintblue22

Anyone watch Ugly Betty?

Frankly the storyline isnt really all that great but
i just LOVE the characters!

Especially Marc and Amanda =) Theyre so quirky and fun!

posted about 4 years ago
INOC_IS
Style_council
INOC_IS

Ugly Betty is one of my style inspirations! If you look at the clothes for her character especially in season three you would not guess but she is wearing high end designers! Ugly betty is NERDY-QUIRKY-CHIC! OOoOOoh and Mark is one of my fave characters in general on the show! Mark and Amanda totally have GOOFBALL LEPARD PRINTED FAB chemisty! Ooooh and I am kinda sad Matt left…

posted about 4 years ago

ChloeLorena
Style_council
ChloeLorena

I love Ugly Betty! The characters are quirky, the plotlines are always creative, and it’s definitely a style inspiration. Oh, and even after what is it? 4 seasons? the show is still as great as ever, probably even better!

posted about 4 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

yeah i watch it!
i like amandas outfits, even some of the hilarious ones that are completely out there. i wish i could have that (3000?$) dress that she bought for a night out with betty, and planned to tuck the tag and return it. i forget what season thats from. it was a green-like dress…so pretty!

posted about 4 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

oops double post, nevermind this

posted about 4 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

I like it :) It’s so fun. I just started watching the new season, but I agree, Amanda and Marc are so quirky!

posted about 4 years ago

Renee_Antoinette
Style_council
Renee_Antoin...

I absolutely love this show. I haven’t watched the first season, though, so I’ll have to pick it up sometime. I love the Amanda/Marc comments. They make me laugh. Ha ha. It’s a pity they’re canceling show. :(

posted about 4 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

sad they’re not continuing it :(

posted about 4 years ago

Speedbump
Style_icon
Speedbump

What? They’re cancelling the show??!! I swear that every show I love gets cancelled in the first few seasons, and every show I dislike goes on and on forever. (Case in point: Scrubs)

Well, I guess it isn’t a huge loss, and the plotline is a bit erratic, but I really did love Marc and Amanda too as well as Betty’s quirky outfits.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION