This is a cool topic!
1. Eat breakfast on a veranda looking over Paris (I actually have a bucket list just for food-related things, but that’s a different story, hahaha)
2. Go to the buy-the-bag sale at Angels in London. (Okay, so I don’t really know a whole lot about this…but I think it’s like this super epic sale at this warehouse shop where they have all these vintage costumes from movies. Yeah. AWESOME.)
3. Sit front-row at (any) fashion week <3posted almost 6 years ago
I always wanted to go skydiving, I was talking to a friend about it recently. He suggested I go paragliding instead, because it lasts longer and would be more like flying. So, right now, that’s at the top of my list.
I also want to travel the world as much as possible.posted almost 6 years ago
1. Meet my best friend in person. I know this sounds weird, but my best friend and I have only ever known each other online. We’ve IMed and Skyped, but we’ve yet to meet in person. (We’ve been super best friends for five years now; I think it’s safe to say we’re BFFs!)
2. Undergo a roadtrip, with my fiancée preferrably.
3. Get a degree in graphic design (+illustration if I can manage it).
1. play a sold-out show. As a struggling musician, this is all i dream of.
2. hold a red panda. There are less than 2500 left in the world… and they’re the most adorable creatures.
3. share my name with a hurricane. In 2007 there was supposed to be a Hurricane Shelby, but it never got to the S. I grew up loving weather and natural disasters.
1. pogo stick in a mosh pit…three good bounces or it doesn’t count
2. kiss in the rain (I’ve kissed in the middle of the street, so it’s time for this one!)
3. learn to tango.
1. Spend a season or two in a Buddhist monastery.
2. Live in a foreign country (or two or three).
3. Write a book.
1. Visit London and Tokyo
2. Say whatever comes to mind
3. Get a date with Kanye
1. Become a crazy cat lady.
2. Live in a foreign country.
3. Own a restaurant.
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When sweetdisaster reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
1. To travel to different countries, because i never have been outside of Western-Europe.
2. I want to have a fairy tale life by getting married, have children and a job that I enjoy practicing
3.Live in Paris, London or something like a East-European city.
1. travel the world with my future husband
2. sequence my genome
3. visit North Korea
1. travel to one destination a year, but spend a month in each place so I can immerse myself i the culture and live like a native—there’s something different about riding an obnoxious tourbus and actually experiencing the place you’re visiting. ((they should totally create some sort of informal site where locals can recommend/meet up with foreigners and show them around to the best hidden places—then again, it might attract serial killers like craigslist lol))
2. go to a top graduate school for a PhD program and develop some breakthrough research findings in my field (not very likely lol)
3. live near all the people who have played a significant role in my life. I’ve kept in touch with some of my friends since elementary school, and unfortunately we’re now separated by thousands of miles—it’s kind of sad, really.. a lot of my friends are staying in/near their college towns after graduation.posted over 5 years ago
1) Live in Paris for the rest of my life
2) Be the Editor-in-Chief of Paris Vogue
3) Never Die
I actually have a real bucket list but it is far to long to post here. haha. here are a few things
1. eat breakfast at tiffanys (i know cheesy but still.. )
2. sky dive
3. scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
Oooh! I’ve always wanted to make one of these. Okay, here I go…
1. Live in Seattle!
2. See my favourite band live. So right now, that would probably be H.I.M.
3. Uh… have sex? XD
Erm.. so yeah, needs some work. Can I change one of them to “make a decent bucket list”?
1. Travel the world with no set plans, schedule, or destinations. Just go.
2. Become a published author.
3. Fall in love?
1. GET PUBLISHED, before i set any goals i have to master this one. I’m a creative writing major at a fine arts high school, just workin ma butt off.
2. To get my love to travel the world with me to eat at typical restaurants in all the major cities and to do some charity/mission work.
3. Get rid of most of my belongings other than clothes, jewelry and keepsakes… such a big job, so much junk.
Great topic loulie_t!posted over 5 years ago
Lol just re-discovered this topic that I put up agessss ago..funny thing is, my bucket list is totally different..haha! My life is sooooo different than back then/
1. Travel. A lot. Before I get married or anything like that.
2. Take dance classes in contemporary and ballet (Even though im already 21 womp)
3. Really, truly fall in love.