Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

DVD slumber party anyone??? Hahaha, I’m not actually getting the dvd… yet (I’m sure I’ll be purchasing the blu-ray sometime in the near future), but I am going to keep it at the top of my Netflix queue and hope I get it ASAP.

I have such an insane crush on Robert’s Edward. The story’s so ridiculous and cheesy… but he looks perfect with that hair and pale skin… and tortured eyes. o.o

Let us know how you like the extended/deleted scenes and other goodies on the DVD!

posted almost 6 years ago
woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

I havent seen the movie or read the book….but I should….
Hope Nigahiga’s parody didnt ruin it for me.

posted almost 6 years ago

NicoleStar91
Style_council
NicoleStar91

this may be the most annoying trend ever.

posted over 5 years ago

twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

have you seen it??? I don’t care for the books or Stephanie Meyer, but…. Robert Pattinson as Edward just works so well. Robert Pattinson as himself doesn’t work quite as well… hah.

posted over 5 years ago

lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

Ok I hated the entire trend (I work at Hot Topic so I got the full blast of it), and I am the very anti-Stephanie Meyer when it comes to her skill as an author. But I will say I gave the movie a shot and I didn’t hate it, but it was BORING. Taylor Lautner as Jacob and the boys as Jasper and James are what sucked me in. So after much begging from my friends, I read the first book (just finished this morning actually) and I couldn’t put it down. I still think the writing is poor, and I don’t dig love stories, but its magnetic and not terrible. The movie doesn’t do the series justice at all though. I was so angry when I would get to differences while reading. I still hate selling the stuff at work!!! :)

posted over 5 years ago

twinkl

twinkl

@ lolorenee: yeah, I agree it definitely has a strange “magnetic” quality to it as you said. Definitely a guilty pleasure.

But I’m a Harry Potter fan as well. Maybe I just get sucked into these sorts of things.

posted over 5 years ago

lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

@ twinkl I am a DIE HARD Harry Potter fan, and I thought I was immune to this but guess not.

I do disagree about Pattinson as Edward though. I saw the film, then read and just rewatched the movie today actually, and I feel he was a major letdown to the “soul” of Edward’s passion.

posted over 5 years ago

Lizzy_Lou
Style_council
Lizzy_Lou

I’m sick of all the girls who like to stalk Rob Pattinson. It’s pathetic. I’m a fan of the books, but I laugh whenever I see someone wearing a Team Edward t-shirt.

posted over 5 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I couldn’t get past the first five chapters, I found the book so horrible. I prefer Cleolinda Jones’ rousing and humorous commentary on it.

The fact that there’s a whole message board dedicated solely to discuss all the abuse non-lovers of the series are subject to by obsessive fans says something about the Twilight fandom. Google it. People have been physically assaulted for just plainly stating they didn’t like the books.

posted over 5 years ago

RedGarden
Style_council
RedGarden

I agree with you twinkl that the story is terrible. There’s also other vampires films that you can see with boys with pale skin and tortured eyes …

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION