SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  popular showstv
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

TV show binging is becoming more and more common, thanks to services like Netflix and sites like Hulu. have you sat down and watched an entire series in a weekend? What show are you obsessed with right now?

I can’t stop watching Law & Order and Kitchen Nightmares, haha

posted 12 months ago
BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I’d feel too guilty! Although I did watch the new Arrested Development season in only a few goes.

posted 12 months ago

drawdrobe
New_user drawdrobe is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When drawdrobe reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
drawdrobe

My boyfriend and I were bingeing on LOST – we had just three episodes to go when Netflix UK pulled it from the website! Luckily I have a workaround so we can watch Netflix US as well :)

We moved onto House of Cards (LOVE Kevin Spacey!), and have now started on Mad Men!

posted 11 months ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Netflix did that to us, too! We were on season 3 of Law & Order Criminal Intent and the pulled all the early seasons. The later seasons have different actors and a different director and they’re awful.

posted 11 months ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I’ve never really done this, but my roommate certainly watches excessive television, haha. My sister and her boyfriend watch Breaking Bad via Netflix, and I know they’ll watch several episodes in one night. But I personally wouldn’t have the patience to sit in one place for hours on end :)

posted 11 months ago

dorathelauren
Style_council
dorathelauren

i’m trying to catch up on teen wolf!

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION