Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

SO Idk if I’m the only one obsessed with The Hills, but I was super stoked for the premiere last night!! Heidi looks horrible! I think she kinda regrets it! Did you guys see when she was crying! OMG I felt lk throwing up!!

I hated when the girls went to Miami and were all talking shit about Kristen! That was soo lame! LK who is Stephanie to be talking! She’s been to jail twice for a DUI!!

I think it’s gonna be an interesting season!! Can’t wait for the rest of the episodes!!

posted over 4 years ago
SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I’m waiting to tivo a repeat. I only just watched the last season when MTV re-run it this past weekend lol

posted over 4 years ago

PansyGirl
Style_council
PansyGirl

I just watched the rerun, and call me crazy but I really didn’t think Heidi looked terrible in some shots. I mean if her surgeries were truly stemmed from an insecurity then I feel terrible for her. What matters is that she likes the way she looks. Now if she keeps getting things done…then she might end up looking like Frankenstein.

And although I really dislike Kristen she is in no way on crack cocaine. The girl may have an issue with drinking too many screwdrivers and dancing until 5 AM but in no way is she doing drugs.

But I mean, it’s all scripted anyway and it makes women look terrible to society.

But then why do we watch it?

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

I liked the hills when lauren was on it but I really wanted to watch the premiere because of heidi but was too tired to stay up, I hope they re run it today.

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I’m still in shock that a pretty young girl like Heidi would do that to herself. It blows my mind every time.

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

@kelllosaurus agree

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

@kelllosaurus agree

posted over 4 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

I don’t get the Hills fascinations, soory guys. Everybody seems so stupid, character – less, uneducated and un-eloquent to the point of me feeling second hand embarrassment for the whole thing …:/

posted over 4 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

i agree i get kinda angry watching these people hanging around, getting paid to hang out and being famous for no reason. granted, perhaps the show only shows us only parts of their lives of which they do not look too bright… or ambitious

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION