Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Speedbump
Style_icon
Speedbump

I know it’s been gone for a while, but I was rewatching some old episodes of Pushing Daisies and fell in love with the show again. How cute are Chuck’s outfits? How awesome is the dialogue? How completely awesome is Emerson Cod!!??

I think ABC never should have cancelled the show, especially given the very strong following it had (and probably still has). Who’s with me?

Also, has anyone ever tried to make pear and gruyere pie? Is it yummy?

posted over 4 years ago
CrystalC
Style_council
CrystalC

I love love love Pushing Daisies! Adored every character. I haven’t tried the pie, but I’m going to look up a recipe now for sure.

posted over 4 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I miss Pushing Daisies! I love Chuck’s personality and wish the network gave it a chance.

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I loooove Pushing Daisies. I use to watch it religiously until it got cut, boo! I love Chuck’s style, I love Olive in general, Ned is so freaking cute, and those pies looked so delicious always!

posted over 4 years ago

Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

I LOVED pushing daisies, everyone looked amazing, i loved every outfit chuck wore, ned was adorable, olive was great and the pies were beautiful…..i miss it :(

posted over 4 years ago

PromisedMoon
Style_council
PromisedMoon

I loved Pushing Daisies too! I don’t think I watched all of the episodes, but I thought the show was so different, and it was awesome! I love Lee Pace :)

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

Loved the set and costumes! Such a well done show, but the plot got a bit repetitive.

posted over 4 years ago

e2mily
Style_council
e2mily

I miss Pushing Daisies with all my heart. It was visually amazing and so clever.
Miss it.

posted over 4 years ago

ThePastriesKin
Style_council
ThePastriesKin

Love love love Pushing Daisies (own the series on DVD)! Chuck’s outfits are amazing; the whole show is so whimsical.

posted over 4 years ago

A_Odessa
Style_council
A_Odessa

Aw man, I totally miss Pushing Daisies!! The entire aesthetic was absolutely amazing, the whimsical feel of it all made the show soo good, as did Chuck’s wardrobe and Lee Pace. Just Lee Pace. He was so amazing. But, as a Wonderfalls fan, I assumed it would get cut short sooner or later. They do it to all the best shows.

posted over 4 years ago

jensayshy
Style_council
jensayshy

omg i was so sad when they cancelled the show. i seriously looked forward to the show every week and then i went on a mini boycott of abc cuz i was so mad they cancelled such a wonderful show.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION