Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

Next britney spears? or is she just trying to grow up.

posted about 3 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

I think she’ll probably out do Britney.

posted about 3 years ago

audreydaly
New_user audreydaly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When audreydaly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
audreydaly

I’m so not going to lie….I love Miley Cyrus. Although, I don’t like everything she has been up too lately she is a teenager and I understand she wants to experiment but she is in the spot and has to be responsible for the younger generation that looks up to her.

But her style is greaaaaat!

posted about 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

Disney Chanel is promoting Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus way to much. My little sister (12) used to like her she even had a cup and a bowl with her and all kind of articles cut out of magazines. I personaly do not like her…and those translated cartoons/teen movies have some stupidly done scripts….annoying

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i’m with magali. she’s gonna make britney look like she was just having some bowel issues.

posted about 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

Maybe she just grow up. She wants to life normaly like other teenagers and she don’t have a person which guide and hug her. Her parents divorced problem maybe the reason. She didn’t ready for that then she try to cheer up her mind with her wrong way. Her parents should accompany her.

posted about 3 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

I think everyone is forgetting that she is 18 now which makes her an adult legally so technically she can do whatever she wants without the supervision of her parents or anyone for that matter. So, who cares what she is doing? She has all the right to go out and do whatever she wants. Hannah Montana is dead! Let’s move one.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION