Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

The last book I read was Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card!

It was an amazing book about this genius 6 year old kid who gets sent to Battle School in outer space to be trained into becoming a commander who will lead Earth into war against an attacking Alien colony called the Buggers!

It is very well written and an enjoyable read that you will never want to put down until it’s finished!

I’m currently reading Ender’s Shadow which is the same story but from another kid at the battle school’s point of view and it is equally legit!

Also Ender’s Game is going to be a movie in November so I’m super excited for that!

posted over 1 year ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I haven’t read a book in such a long time. I think the last book I read was Hunger Games way before they decided to turn it into a movie. I’ve had a few friends tell me about Ender’s Game. That’s definitely going to be my next book!

posted about 1 year ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

The Rules of Civility by Amor Towles. It’s a fun page turner that will make you think and is set in NYC during Gatsby era. If you liked the Great Gatsby I think you would like it.

posted about 1 year ago

xivoontan
Style_council
xivoontan

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.

It’s really sobering and had me wondering if I’m really putting my time into good use and living my life to the fullest.

posted 12 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION