Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kat18
Style_council
kat18

Does anybody else here listen to k-pop other than me?

posted over 3 years ago
hannahsmithy
Style_council
hannahsmithy

i listen to a bit, mostly because there are a lot of korean boys in my school who play it all the time :)
i’m not exactly knowledgeable about it, I just like it and listen to it sometimes

posted over 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

not so much anymore, just se7en and whatever else i hear when my siblings blast it

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I’m not a huge fan but I do find a couple songs I like once in awhile. Recently I’ve been like 2NE1 it hurts and Jay Park Nothing on you (not really sure if this counts, but he has a korean version)

posted over 3 years ago

souuups
Style_council
souuups

i think i have an obsession.
lol, ever since last year and i discoveredd 2PM for myself.
i’ve always listened to se7en but he was the only person in kpop i liked until my kpop discovery.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I don’t at all, but my younger sister (17) is TOTALLY OBSESSED!! haha. It’s a bit unhealthy to be honest. She has so many posters, memorabilia etc, and that’s all she spends her money on. It’s pretty much the only thing she looks at on the net, and every time I hear her talking/chatting with a friend it’s always about some new song or idol or something!! Seriously, I never hear anything else… Crazy :P I find the whole phenomenon very interesting!

posted over 3 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

Yep. I’m marrying Taeyang.

posted over 3 years ago

julieangel122
Style_council
julieangel122

I’ve flown more to 4minute and TaeYang, although I don’t listen to them obsessively, they’re a good change in style every once in a while :)

posted over 3 years ago

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

I’ve just recently started listening to some having been introduced to it by some girls at college. :)

Intrinsically Florrie x

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

@contemporarity-haha xDMy roommate who knows nothing about Kpop was like “oh I know that one korean guy who is really hot…Taeyang!” xD

posted over 3 years ago

Jessymen
Style_council
Jessymen

My friend is totally obsessed, and since I spend a lot time in her car, I have to listen to it all the time. I’m not really a fan, and I’ve only started getting used to it.. after 3 months of it.

posted over 3 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

i love 2ne1, Big Bang, F.T. Island and U-Kiss…

posted over 3 years ago

loveonthebackseat
Style_council
loveonthebac...

I’m an addict as well… it’s just very addicting.. I can’t help it, so yeah, you’re not alone ^^

posted over 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

i love the tune, and kkoreans are HOT :D

posted over 3 years ago

jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

I’m more into the old K-pop music. Like, H.O.T, N.R.G, 1TYM, Sechskies, Fly To The Sky, Shinhwa, and so many more. Now and a days K-pop music don’t appeal to me anymore but the only K-pop group I prefer is Big Bang.

posted over 3 years ago

INOC_IS
Style_council
INOC_IS

I am seriously in love with not only K Pop but Korean pop culture as well. Though a lot of Korean pop artists are overtly packaged and most are vocally just below par, there is an energy and style that is uniquely KPOP. I LOVE LOVE LOVE artists from YG ENTERTAINMENT especially 2NE1 and Big Bang. I find that they have found a way to distinguish themselves from the flood of “idols”. Korean films are also a love! Cinematically they have their own voice, but can stand toe to toe with any highly regarded Western film…Did I rant? Yes, but again I LOVE LOVE LOVE K Pop!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION