SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

So I’m just curious..
how would you say your style has changed from..a year ago? two years ago? whenever..

I only really got into fashion just under a year ago, but at first I was all about dresses, tights, skirts. I can definitely say that my style is girly, and although I still enjoy wearing dresess, I’m starting to grow up a bit more and have gotten into wearing slacks, button down shirts and things I can wear into the business world. What about you?

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
idreamadream
Style_council
idreamadream

oooh man my style has most def changed…i used to dress in pretty much jeans, black shirt (usually school shirts) and converse; that was literally my daily attire. I didn’t wear skirts, shorts, dresses, slacks, cute shirts, nada! i started to become more conscious of my style mishaps my junior year of high school and changed things up a little but not much. Just recently was i pulled into the “fashion world” i guess you could say, i’m seriously obsessed. I look for inspiration every day whenever i get a break. I love anything thats feminine but punky at the same time. Really though, as long as it looks good i love it :)

posted over 2 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

I used to be one of those girls who would wear a plain top and jeans all year round but since this year when I joined Chictopia, I’ve been immersed in so many different styles so I’ve begun experimenting with clothes! (^-^)b I’m really thankful to Chictopia for being such an eye opener. ;)

posted over 2 years ago

AlexandraGill
Style_council
AlexandraGill

My style has changed so much. I put much more emphasis on the classy elegance side of my wardrobe in high school, and I thought I would change in college. Totally the opposite. I see kids running to class in sweats and yoga pants, while i’m darting to class in a dress and wedge heels. I’ve changes leaps and bounds from my angsty teenage years, though. I find that classic style is the best way to go.

posted over 2 years ago

moonbrain
Style_council
moonbrain

So much! I went from trying to dress urban, to punk/scene look, not caring, to over the top, to now what my friends call “sexy grandma” hahahaha.

posted over 2 years ago

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

Back in times, I would not wear any shoes other than sneakers. now, all i have are heels and only a pair of converse.

posted over 2 years ago

etrangeetbelle
New_user etrangeetbelle is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When etrangeetbelle reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
etrangeetbelle

Mine has changed so much over the years, maybe even almost everyday. I used to be super feminine and girly, before that I will confess I was kind of a scene kid. Now I am definitely in the rocker punk category.

posted over 2 years ago

Meeukee1
Style_council
Meeukee1

In my 20’s I wore alot of bright, colored, loud clothes, from silver sequined pants, to red leather jeans. But now that I’m in my 30’s, I’m finally getting into basic black. I’m one of those people who thought black was boring, but now I definitely see the sophistication in it. Now I wear color on my feet (as in heels)! I’m still a sucker for animal prints and my favorite color is orange. Whenever I see the two I always walk towards them in the stores.

posted over 2 years ago

Selkie
New_user Selkie is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Selkie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Selkie

My style has definitely changed since in the last five years! Growing up I was a tree climbing, skateboarding tomboy, and now I’m slowly maturing into a sophisticated, dramatic dresser. My daily uniform then consisted of ripped, thrashed boy’s jeans and tee; now I’m more likely to wear an altered white button-down with indigo bootcut jeans or a DIY red jacquard skirt. Although shredded tees do still hold a special place in my heart. :)

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

My style has changed drastically.
I used to want to dress like all the other girls at school, I tried really hard too. I don’t think I was ever able to get it right either. At one point I started dressing like them all, but I wasn’t really happy because it was always the same thing over and over again. When I was around 16 or 17 I finally decided to take styling into my own hands. I started sewing, shopping at thrift stores, and going online for ideas. It was really exciting because my style gave me confidence. I love my clothes, I love fashion! The funny thing is that now all those girls I wanted to dress like, want to dress like me.

posted over 2 years ago

Srudd
New_user Srudd is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Srudd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Srudd

My style has changed quite a bit. At first, my style was all boyish with a hint of edge. I didn’t like skirts or dresses much, and my number one must have were a comfy pair of sneakers. Then it went to laid-back indie; lots of band t-shirts, skinny jeans and plaid. A few years have past, and I think my style now is much more evolved. I embrace skirts with tights, high heels, and tough-girly touches. It’s the best of both worlds!

posted over 2 years ago

lizzieboo
Style_council
lizzieboo

I’m very plain when it comes to everything. I’m a lucky bitch to meet a friend who helped me changed my style from wearing shirt and jeans to blouse & skirts. Luckily she’s good in telling me how plain I am when it comes to style. She really changed me a lot from head to toe as I am a bit manly when it comes to outfit! No words I could ever thank her for telling me this and that & she never fail to say…. “I told you this looks better on you” LOL Well for the sake of feminine, I surely take her advise.

posted over 2 years ago

Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

I was home schooled up until my freshman year of high school. Then I went into public school with no friends, and no clue. To put it simply I wore orange striped shirts, crisp high water jeans and white Velcro sneakers. My freshman year was a hell of a crash course.

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION