Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
asphyxiat3dxp
Style_council
asphyxiat3dxp

Did anyone see it in the last day? I wouldn’t be surprised if many haven’t yet, or you hold no interest in it. For those of you who have, what did you think? Good, bad, okay, needed more, missed some, etc, etc.
Personally, i didn’t love it. It was okay. Not enough excitement. What was exciting in the commercials, was all the excitement there was in the movie.
I’m an avid Harry Potter follower/reader and I thought that Draco’s role was filled splendidly.
He was great. Not like the bully on the playground anymore, with his childish antics, but an actual VILLIAN! I love Draco, so BOO YAH.

I also enjoyed not seeing Voldemort. He isn’t scary, just weird. Like an old perverted man or something. I don’t care for his portrayal in the movies. It’s mediocre, at best. Though Tom Riddle is an entirely different story; very creepy!

I’ll stop now. !

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
gillanlestrange
Style_council
gillanlestrange

^ YES! Malfoy ftw <3

posted over 3 years ago

iamliezyl
Style_council
iamliezyl

I LOVE IT!!!

posted over 3 years ago

BryonyRose
Style_council
BryonyRose

I’m pretty much obsessed with Harry Potter. Books are better than the movies, although the Deathly Hallows part 1 was exceptional compared to the 6th one.

posted over 3 years ago

HerPhantasmagoria
Style_council
HerPhantasma...

@BryonyRose I agree. Deathly Hallows part 1 made me feel much better. After the 6th one I was worried about the final two.

I am such a Harry Potter nerd. I annoy people with my obsession. :D

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION