Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Style_council

Do you guys think that Rihanna really had stolen Fefe’s “swag” or was it just for image?

To me, I don’t particularly think that Rihanna had stolen her “swag” but it is pretty suspect. I think that the label that changed Rihanna’s innocent look to a “good girl gone bad” image. In addition, Fefe came before Rihanna so, I believe that they put Fefe to the back burner so they could have a chance to trigger Rihanna’s image. Fefe on the other hand, remains original and different and in my mind she still rocks. For Rihanna I’m pretty glad that her good girl gone bad image was a success b/c it’s hot and classic. She made it her own than opposed to being crazy, risky wild. That’s all in the hands of Fefe.

In the end, they both rock and I love their style :)

posted about 5 years ago
graciek
Style_council
graciek

Huh. I’ve never heard of Fefe, but I love Rihanna’s style. I should check her out.

posted about 5 years ago

verucasalt22
Style_council
verucasalt22

i think rihanna changed, but not for the better. loved her before but i dont know about her now…

fefe rocks. end of story :D

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I love Fefe Dobson. I’ve been a fan since the beginning! I don’t know if Rihanna jacked her style or not, but a lot of people have similar styles and it was probably just her evolution. They don’t have the same style of music and which Rihanna is more high fashion, Fefe is more girl next door punk.

posted over 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Fefe Dobson is amazing. period.

Whether Rihanna “adopted” (jacked is so negative XD) Fefe’s look, Rihanna works it well and looks good, so that’s all I can say about it.

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I think they just have such different style in music that there is no way Rihanna stole Fefe’s style. I do think that Eva Simmons is very similiar to Rihanna.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION