Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I have been trying to go to concerts but i haven’t had the time to do so. I’ve been to several from Keane, to the script, to Mat kearney, etc. I absolutely loved Mat Kearney and Buckcherry, both of them knew the way to the hearts of their fans.That, and also being among my favorite singers. But what was your best concert experience like? Which one was one that you couldn’t forget?

posted about 2 years ago
caitiecross
New_user caitiecross is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When caitiecross reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
caitiecross

I’ve been to many concerts, and I’d have to say going to the first year of the All Stars tour. It was my first experience crowd surfing and seeing some of my favorite bands live (:

posted about 2 years ago

ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

I too have been to many many concerts but the one that I loved most was U2 last summer. It was the first concert I went to with my mom where she just let loose and screamed like a crazy fangirl. The audience was incredible AND it was outside during a huge thunderstorm which was dangerous but also made it that much more exciting. (:

posted about 2 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

I am a fan of country music so I really enjoyed brad paisley this summer when he came to chicago. It was a great concert, great crowd. They really made it enjoyable.

posted about 2 years ago

lauraad
Style_council
lauraad

I’ve been to many concerts, but I definitely can say that the ones which will always remain in my mind will be the concert of Parov Stelar and the band and also Jamie Woon. What I got to feel going to these concerts can’t be described <3

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION