SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  men in skirts
TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

Dear Chictopian Girls!what do you think about men who wear maxi skirts?do you love or hate them?Would you like to date with a guy who likes to wear maxi skirts? :)

I’ll respect all the answers :)

posted over 1 year ago
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Maxi Skirts I’m not sure, that’s too feminine to me but a nice skirt? In a “manly” material like leather. Why not if they can pull it off :-) I did a post about this forever ago (http://bit.ly/11RLE7i) but I really want this look to catch on lol it’s interesting

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

@KimberlyLove_
most men don’t have the legs for shorter skirts, haha, so they can only wear a maxi skirt that is not very flare and is black or other dark color. Think about a priest’s outfit: it’s a long, black dress, even if they call it something else ;)

posted over 1 year ago

Rebel_Lady09
Style_council
Rebel_Lady09

maxi skirt is too feminine for a man to wear ! But even though ! I believe that Everyone has the right to express himself through fashion ! so I’m definitly OK with it ! :)

posted over 1 year ago

amieT
Style_council
amieT

i love it when anyone fucks with the boundaries of fashion, whenever i see a guy in a skirt irl rather than in the context of a fashion blog i get the urge to tell them how cool they are, i never do thoughh..

posted over 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I think a maxi skirt is far too feminine for a man to wear. That’s just my opinion.

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

It would pretty much be like a man wearing a sarong, which is a unisex garment worn by both men and women in some Southeast Asian and Polynesian countries.

If my boyfriend wants to rock the skirt, I’ll stand by him— I have no problem with it.

posted over 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

It’s great! But what do you think,Girls?Would you like to date a guy,who wears long skirts?Which long skirts could be worn by a men and women too? :)

posted over 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

hey if you feel comfortable wearing them then to hell what other people think! Don’t let fear of being judged tell you how to live your life!

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

StylisticallyAcc: with a girlfriend who accept me it’s everything more easier :) thanks for your opinion :)

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

Dear Chic Girls!
Would you like to date with a guy who wears long skirts?Would you like to stroll him with it in the streets,or not? :)

thanks for all your opinions!

posted about 1 year ago

dorathelauren
Style_council
dorathelauren

yes.

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

nice to hear that :) but how many fashionable girls would like her boyfriend/husband/date in a maxi skirt?i would be proud to read your answers :)

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

anyone else? :)

posted about 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I’d love it if my boyfriend would wear one one day! Don’t think that’ll happen though, he’s not really that much into fashion.

posted about 1 year ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

Lets just say leave the skirts and dresses for the ladies

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

BeyondLustre: a girlfriend like you is a present for every skirted man :) thank you so much!

posted about 1 year ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

any other opinions? yay or nay for men in maxi skirts? :)

posted 11 months ago

maryclared
New_user maryclared is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When maryclared reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
maryclared

Do whatever you want! Wear whatever you want! Be free! And if anyone tells you not to wear what you want to wear, tell them they’re expectations have been constructed by toxic social institutions.

posted 11 months ago

fiyalily
New_user fiyalily is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fiyalily reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fiyalily

I don't think it's much different from wearing a kilt really. I'm pretty open minded about it. I mean, girls have been able to wear "guy-ish" clothes for a long time, why can't guys wear "girl" clothes then? My oppinion is that they're just clothes. And it takes a brave confidant man to wear skirts and such, which makes them cool in a way. As for if I'd date a man who wore skirts, it'd depend on his personality really. Sure, if my hypothitcal boyfriend wore skirts I'd still walk on the streets with him, why not?

posted 10 months ago

TheSkirtedBoy
Style_council
TheSkirtedBoy

any other opinions dear Girls? :)

posted 8 months ago

highheelmassacre
Style_council
highheelmass...

How about 'yay' for mini skirts as well

posted 7 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION