Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SomeLikeitVintage
Style_council
SomeLikeitVi...

Already thinking about spring and the new dresses you will be wearing? I know I am. Just into January and already with the winter blahs, this great giveaway from Shabby Apple could not have been better timed!

A fabulous online website with women’s, baby & maternity clothing, shoes, purses and jewelery. But the best part of all is their humanitarian work. Some of you may know that 10% of all my sales from Some Like it Vintage are donated to help women who are victims of domestic violence. Shabby Apple also donates 5% of their sales to helping women worldwide with microfinancing. Read about their great work here. I am always in support of those who help others, so am heading off to their website now and purchase a new dress!

I’m seriously looking at The Anchors Away blue cotton dress.

This is also the giveaway dress!!!

To enter the contest, leave a comment on our blog, http://www.somelikeitvintage.blogspot.com and follow us if you can. If you mention this giveaway on your blog, an extra entry for you – just let me know about it here or email me at office@somelikeitvintage.com

Contest will run for this entire week, until January 16, I’ll choose a winner next week. Good luck everyone!

I can’t get a photo here, but visit the blog and you’ll see the dress.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION