Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MargosDistrict
Style_council
MargosDistrict

I just wondered if other people sketched their own designs because that is how I got started in fashion. There are so many ways to get out your fashion craving so I just didn’t know :)….. Iv’e got a few designs on my blog : margosdistrict.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago
verucasalt22
Style_council
verucasalt22

Sketching got me into fashion too. In 8th grade I started drawing the outfit I had worn during the day, but adding even more flair to it. It was my creative outlet. I never actually considered it designing until one of my classmates saw it. He asked if I wanted to be a fashion designer when i grew up. && I’ve continued sketching my own designs and requests from that day on. :D

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

oh yeah! my walls in my room are covered! I need to take pictures for my blog The Finer Edge lolz but i can’t wait to get a ton up!

posted over 4 years ago

hayan_styler808
Style_council
hayan_styler808

yess!! i love sketching. . . i get inspired of everything and i’ll be making collections. i keep all my drawing in a binder and in a sketch book.

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I used to sketch a lot when I was younger and didn’t have money for clothes. But since I’ve gotten pretty good at sewing and a job, I barely ever sketch what I want. If I’m busy with school for a period and can’t start making a piece, I may sketch it out so I don’t forget what I wanted to make.

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Occasionally I sketch, but it ends up on a table at some restaurant somewhere…or buried under job applications…ugh. I think I seriously sketch as I need to, and I haven’t needed to in a while. Maybe that will change with the next project.

posted over 4 years ago

daniellemarie5683
Style_council
daniellemari...

I started sketching a little over a year ago and I really enjoy it! I actually started sketching after I started watching Gossip Girl which was a huge inspiration for me! can’t sew for the life of me so it’s not like I can actually CREATE any of the sketches I have done, but it’s fun to do them regardless.

posted over 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

wish i could..

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I doodle a lot but my clothing designs are nothing great xP Also a lot of my sketches are fantasy so they don’t have to be fashionable? xD

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I have something called the Fashionary that i got from Etsy.com. I’m not great at drawing people, so it gives you a sort of connect-the-dots frame for each figure, but then after you trace in the girls, it’s so easy to draw your clothes on them! I highly recommend it to someone who can draw a bit, but wants to draw BETTER!

posted over 4 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

I did, but then someone stole my book. So then i just stopped.

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i can’t :s

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i can’t :s

posted over 4 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

i do,

posted over 4 years ago

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

I do =) it’s a lot of fun, but since I’m a beginner at making my own cloths (and on a budget) it stinks that most of them probably won’t become a reality.

posted over 4 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Constantly! I even turned 3 sketches into actual projects. I worked with a tailor to have the 3 dresses perfectly made just as I had envisioned them in my mind. I have a few sketches that I’d like to turn into projects soon as well!

posted over 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

Yup, I draw, sew and sell :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION