Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Do you remember your first Halloween costume when you where little? :) I think I was a cat, my friend helped make my tail with a pair of panthose and some foam :P

I’d love to go to a costume party this year though! Been so long since I dressed up. I think I’d go as a zombie or a pirate. Or a pirate zombie! :P

posted over 1 year ago
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Unfortunately I never really celebrated Halloween when I was younger ; / BUT as I got older, I did make my own costume, it was a lot more fun that way.

Hm, this year..Not sure what I want to be!

posted over 1 year ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

My first memory of a halloween, I was donald duck (don’t know why). I only remember because I have a vivid memory of entering a home decorated as a haunted house. There was a lady sitting behind a desk with a bowl of candy in front of her. After she handed me some candy, I turned around and there was a vampire looming over me. I dropped everything and ran to my dad’s waiting car. My older sister had to bring me my bag of candy and my donald duck mask (which I somehow lost on the way). =)

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I was a bumblebee when I was little, I thought it was very cute. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to be one of the ninja turtles. Seemed cool at the time.

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I was Belle, and my brother was a Clown. My mom had just found a really pretty yellow lace dress at a garage sale for a quarter, so it was perfect. It was when we first moved to the US, so we messed up the dates and ended up going on the 30th instead of the 31st! Luckily my neighbor set us straight.

posted over 1 year ago

ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

My first costume that I picked out for myself was Princess Leia even though I had never seen a Star Wars movie haha. I remember having awful makeup that dried my face and the pictures are horrible but hey, it still got me a lot of candy ;)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION